Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 Above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, you all remember right last time all the cartoon on TV2 and TV1 always air on 5:00pm...Hahaha

This one is cool..Voltron
YouTube - Voltron Intro (Lions)
Robotech
YouTube - Robotech Intro
GI Joe..my favourite cartoon on TV2
YouTube - GI JOE intro
Thunderbird..I've always love it since I was a kid...
YouTube - Thunderbirds TV Show Intro

Add in
Jayce and the wheeled warriors
YouTube - Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors Intro

He-Man and the master of the universe
YouTube - He-Man: Opening Theme

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
XTEC:Today best laugh posting......
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TR......remember add flinstone too.....

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Last edited:

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
TR , you really enjoyed your cartoons bro.. hehehe. Well, i know I enjoyed mine.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Harv, thanks. I really enjoyed those back in the days. Not much we can do back then..besides playing kites, gasing, guli and rubber bands....5 pm cartoon was another form of entertainment to us...these cartoons intro really bring back the memories...I showed it to my nephew which is about 9 years old..he said those cartoons look so lame...hahahaha..guess kids now are have way better stuff than us...

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
Harv, thanks. I really enjoyed those back in the days. Not much we can do back then..besides playing kites, gasing, guli and rubber bands....5 pm cartoon was another form of entertainment to us...these cartoons intro really bring back the memories...I showed it to my nephew which is about 9 years old..he said those cartoons look so lame...hahahaha..guess kids now are have way better stuff than us...
TR, you are totally right about our "5pm entertainment" .. daymn those days were just so easy relaxing days and not to forget the anticipation build up when the clock is almost 5pm .. what a feeling! :rofl:

yup, kids now days all want hi-end graphics and rich colour cartoons. . unlike us , for example: transformers the cartoon colour almost faded also can watch just for the story line and the excitement. :smokin:

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Harv, yeah..kids now very lucky. I remember every time 5pm I have to go to neighbour's house to watch the cartoons because I was living with my grandpa and grandma that time and we don't have a TV back then. Would get very excited when the show start....like going to a cinema...Hahaha

After CNY my mum bought a SONY wooden casing TV....remember those? Hahahaha...the TV was very small and the outer casing is covered in wooden sheet...hahaha then the TV button all look very plasticky and coated in silver colour. That time only got like 12 button, 1 button for each channel and that time was only like got 3 channel and no remote...

In those days, cartoon was showed for only 30 mins...dam not syok when know it's about to end...and kids all play outside the house and got a lot of friends and tend to get pretty rough sometimes when playing like take stone and throw people when kena already the boy will cry and I would run back to the house then the Mak Cik will bring his son over to my house and complain to my grandma and I would hide in the room. The next day back to normal again..stone throwing..Hahahaha.:rofl::rofl: Now most kids stay in AC room playing online games..etc...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
the tv look like this...........:smokin:

:smokin:

a bit more old......erm.....this 1?

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Khoo, a bit more old.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
You guys, Yesterday night I saw TV2 airing Knight Rider....=.=' and I watch it till it finish..Hahaha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
wah long time haven't seen that..
i just finished watching knight rider 'mustang version'..the whole season :biggrin:
bro, you can see it on TV2 the old version. I accidentally bump into it...and when i saw it. I was like WTF?? still showing ah..then watch it...hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.. i have heard of these gadgets about those exhaust that spit fire..
and i know that roughly all u need is a spark plug and some wires and a switch.
but other than that.. i dont know how its done.. can anyone help me out about this?
plannign to diy this thing..
thanx a mill.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience