What's the next car you'll buy?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
How to understand? it's will be my first car... is it like love at first sight?:burnout:
Easy...go for test drive alone and dont tell all your friend or family.

Find the car that makes u want to be in it amd drive it the most. never rush coz u will live with the car for some time, unless u are super rich.

Why u should go alone...because its your car and not my car. Different people have different view...some are brand bias, some just give u what they heard, some just plain stupid.

Once u find the car that tickle u the most then buy that one and live with it.

For example ,i am bias towards car with decent road handling and dont mind buying 2nd hand plus bias towards 4x4. my advice will be getting a used car at the same price but is a class higher that the one u r looking for. Others will have different reccomendation.

One trus story to share...abt 6 years ago i went to a meeting in Nilai with a very close friend.Along the way we stopped at Seremban 2 Honda showroom as he wanted to test drive a City. During the test drive i was sitting at the back while he sat at the front with the salesgirl, all the while I kept quiet while the salesgirl gave her sales pitch (i respect her for not giving bullshit fact or points, not 1 time she bad mouth other make or model). When done we proceed towards Nilai and he asked me about what i think abt the car, initially i just said its your car..if u like it, buy it. He kept pushing me for my honest opinion so i gave it to him;
1.overall, the car is boring
2.no leather seat when other make car give it.
3.it ride no better than a Proton that compete with it.
4.no doubt the quality is there.
5.u can afford better than this with lots of change to spare.
He just kept quiet with no comment.i scared i offended his choice and thought of the car.
Few weeks later he called and ask me to take him to the showroom to pick up his car. I said ok and since i almost confirm its a City at the pickup bay so i just sat at the waiting area. I was just about to read the newspaper when he called me to see the car, i just go with it and when i saw what parked at the pickup bay i was-wtf, what kind of a joke is this. He turned out getting a 1.8 civic and paid extra to get the seats swapped to leather seat.

i dunno what to feel..glad coz he follow my advice or guilty as bcos my advice he have to spend more on car.i guess its the former as we are still friend and he drove the car more than the other car he has.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hi guys, I'm new here, I want to ask your advice about buying a car. My choice is Hyundai Grand i10 . In my opinion, this car is very good for the money and not very expensive to maintain. At the same time, Korean cars seem to be reliable. What you think? Your opinion is very important for me.

Smells like a spam bot. Normal people don’t post links like that.

skokoman

Nov 9, 2018
Easy...go for test drive alone and dont tell all your friend or family.

Find the car that makes u want to be in it amd drive it the most. never rush coz u will live with the car for some time, unless u are super rich.

Why u should go alone...because its your car and not my car. Different people have different view...some are brand bias, some just give u what they heard, some just plain stupid.

Once u find the car that tickle u the most then buy that one and live with it.

For example ,i am bias towards car with decent road handling and dont mind buying 2nd hand plus bias towards 4x4. my advice will be getting a used car at the same price but is a class higher that the one u r looking for. Others will have different reccomendation.

One trus story to share...abt 6 years ago i went to a meeting in Nilai with a very close friend.Along the way we stopped at Seremban 2 Honda showroom as he wanted to test drive a City. During the test drive i was sitting at the back while he sat at the front with the salesgirl, all the while I kept quiet while the salesgirl gave her sales pitch (i respect her for not giving bullshit fact or points, not 1 time she bad mouth other make or model). When done we proceed towards Nilai and he asked me about what i think abt the car, initially i just said its your car..if u like it, buy it. He kept pushing me for my honest opinion so i gave it to him;
1.overall, the car is boring
2.no leather seat when other make car give it.
3.it ride no better than a Proton that compete with it.
4.no doubt the quality is there.
5.u can afford better than this with lots of change to spare.
He just kept quiet with no comment.i scared i offended his choice and thought of the car.
Few weeks later he called and ask me to take him to the showroom to pick up his car. I said ok and since i almost confirm its a City at the pickup bay so i just sat at the waiting area. I was just about to read the newspaper when he called me to see the car, i just go with it and when i saw what parked at the pickup bay i was-wtf, what kind of a joke is this. He turned out getting a 1.8 civic and paid extra to get the seats swapped to leather seat.

i dunno what to feel..glad coz he follow my advice or guilty as bcos my advice he have to spend more on car.i guess its the former as we are still friend and he drove the car more than the other car he has.
Thank you, my friend! Your answer is very informative.:congrats:

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
i wish i can get approval from my wife to buy the Satria Neo R3 RS for me to play on weekend :adore: i fall in love with the car so much .. 一见钟情 :love:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
i wish i can get approval from my wife to buy the Satria Neo R3 RS for me to play on weekend :adore: i fall in love with the car so much .. 一见钟情 :love:
no need approval one, just buy then bring back to home make don't know till she ask...:marchmellow: you are not bringing something illegal or a new wife home d.. just a car...:thrasher:

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
no need approval one, just buy then bring back to home make don't know till she ask...:marchmellow: you are not bringing something illegal or a new wife home d.. just a car...:thrasher:
hahaha .. she will chop my head and ask for jewelry later :bawling::bawling:

btw anyone here currently driving NEO R3 RS?? the limited edition model..
Damn i drove this car once omg the feel so syok ler .. sekali try , hari hari mau ..:adore::adore::adore::adore:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
hahaha .. she will chop my head and ask for jewelry later :bawling::bawling:

btw anyone here currently driving NEO R3 RS?? the limited edition model..
Damn i drove this car once omg the feel so syok ler .. sekali try , hari hari mau ..:adore::adore::adore::adore:
Bring car back kena above head chop, ask for jewelry.. easy ma.. said no more liao, all use to buy this car...:laugh:
If bring new wife back?? down head kena chop and ask for jewelry ar?:marchmellow:
When they buy things no need to ask but when we buy things need to ask and bla bla bla tell you need safe money but ended dont know where the money goes...

sorry this kind of life is a no for me.. that is why i rather keep my single life now after divorce..:thrasher:party all the way:laugh:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Why the Satria Neo R3 RS and not the Satria Neo Clubsport? The Neo R3 RS look like hairdresser's car. So pretty in and out with that red trim and leather seats. Clubsport is #becauseracecar

Mom's spaghetti
rap god.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Why the Satria Neo R3 RS and not the Satria Neo Clubsport? The Neo R3 RS look like hairdresser's car. So pretty in and out with that red trim and leather seats. Clubsport is #becauseracecar.
is it Neo Clubsport the one with roll cage inside built by R3?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
is it Neo Clubsport the one with roll cage inside built by R3?
Yes bro, with a Recaro FIA approved shell. The roll cage is removable.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
it is hard to find bro .. rare species .. even R3 RS also hard to find already :bawling::bawling:
the RS nice meh? The Clubsport is more hardcore and the Lotus edition one is the king of the Neos. I agree the Neo handles quite well but there are cars out there that are as good and less rare.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Motorheads everywhere must be salivating after seeing the Super GT Nissan Latio by Edaran Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) recently at the 2007 Super GT Malaysia. To successfully modify any car...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience