What would you do if you were him?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Real pathetic, I would make a report to Bukit Aman to try my luck...just unacceptable that the police turn a blind eye on the matter.
IF no actions was taken, imagine what will happen to the whole world? Just bully and beat up anyone on the streets?

No wonder people are getting more violent on the streets...:banghead:

How to live in a place like this...everyone have to build themselves up like Dwayne Johnson or what :stupid:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
In hindsight, the victim should have take pictures of video as evidence. Most likely the police didn't take action because of a lack of evidence.

But if I were the victim today.. bring matters into my own hands (provided he got the license plate in memory)

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I believe the victim has the van registered car number plate. And the police told him off without any investigation. Just wana sit in the office or go out source for free coffee, dats what they do?

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
DR as in doctor..? Then he got $$ wat... pay some1 to burn the van down n break the hand n leg of that moron so the doctor can fix his hand to his foot.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
DR as in doctor..? Then he got $$ wat... pay some1 to burn the van down n break the hand n leg of that moron so the doctor can fix his hand to his foot.
Yeah that would be perfect!
What the hell are those police supposed to do if not protect the innocent and upheld the law??:mad:
Ridiculous!:stupid:

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Because these bloody piece of crap are busy with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYo7gYHJgDk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Doing nothing and allowing MPSJ to break in to houses without a proper warrant.
Seriously these kinda cops should be terminated right on the spot. A disgrace to the country and a waste of our country's resources.
I'd respect those Nepalese security any time more than these bunch of crap.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
this is typically PDRM. Any report of car accident, the police officer would "rekomen" the accident invloved parties to "kawtim" outside balai. The reason? Lengthy paperwork and procedure in pdrm.....(so more free time for PDRM can goyang kaki). Of course, the officer would also act like he's real pissed and upset (pandai berlakun). Many were intimidated and settled outside..

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
I will just go straight to Bukit Aman n make a report about de policeman who refused to take de report

n about de road bully.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
this is typically PDRM. Any report of car accident, the police officer would "rekomen" the accident invloved parties to "kawtim" outside balai. The reason? Lengthy paperwork and procedure in pdrm.....(so more free time for PDRM can goyang kaki). Of course, the officer would also act like he's real pissed and upset (pandai berlakun). Many were intimidated and settled outside..
This is how they remain the low crime cases in boleh land.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

m a v [3] r i c k;1064178135 said:
Because these bloody piece of crap are busy with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYo7gYHJgDk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Doing nothing and allowing MPSJ to break in to houses without a proper warrant.
Seriously these kinda cops should be terminated right on the spot. A disgrace to the country and a waste of our country's resources.
I'd respect those Nepalese security any time more than these bunch of crap.
The officers must be sacked and charged. Forcing into a premise without warrant is like robbers. Most of the time the ministry would just make something else up to cover these cases so that they won't tarnish the image of the govt forces. This shows how corrupt, lazy, and rubbish they are.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

We take road bullying seriously - Opinion | The Star Online

This is why we mustn't give up with only one police report. It is good to know that the police is now doing their job on this case and also investigate the "tidak apa" police officer who previously asked the DR. to repair his own car. No wonder the van driver is so daring as he's driving a vehicle which doesn't bear his identity. Moral of the story: must also change name when selling our vehicle

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
All these useless cops are only acting la...cmonnnn...if they really have been doing their job, we the rakyat wouldn't be suffering now la...most probably the high ranking officers kena shoot nicely by the politicians already now only putting up a stage show. PDRM seriously is good for nothing. Robbers with licence.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

[/COLOR]We take road bullying seriously - Opinion | The Star Online

This is why we mustn't give up with only one police report. It is good to know that the police is now doing their job on this case and also investigate the "tidak apa" police officer who previously asked the DR. to repair his own car. No wonder the van driver is so daring as he's driving a vehicle which doesn't bear his identity. Moral of the story: must also change name when selling our vehicle
Good lah! They should be a shame of themselves for not doing their responsibility!

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
Good lah! They should be a shame of themselves for not doing their responsibility!
i"ve would say maybe only 0.00001 % are affected by the article published by The Star. :rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Then more people will be more daring now...since our cops are just shaking their balls at balai doing nothing...

Like someone whack u due to car accidents with baseball bat or watsoever...then tell u "I whack u so what? Go report police la"

The world gonna be a bad place in future...corrupt world...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
He did not kopi oh the reporting officer in charge, that is why no action taken......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

URgent !!!! every member in ZTH please help , if u saw this white toyota alphard with WSQ 3334 please call 0111-6128628 (voltex)

SPEC
1.Aftermarket sportrim
2.without sun roof
3.interior brownish colour
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience