What will you crazy, hot-blooded racer punks do IF.... (Not a flame thread)

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
thanks...

my english not good ma,damn poor english hope u guys dun mind

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
aiyoi .. 5115 , so ganas until road bully meh.. lol .. gangster sangat.. chill yo :biggrin: :rofl:

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
If dad in my car..no point i race with him..because my weight + my dad's weight..my car wont go..and this will make tht idiot more happy.
If my gf or mum or sis is in my car..I will c wat car is he driving..if got confidence..just rev up and smoke him at the beginning..till almost 80km/h..slow down..say byebye to him...let him speed till 330km/h and fly to the moon...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
is he who start the bully 1st la,i try my best to ignore him ald but he still wanna play & play like tat,really kurang ajar...so i ajar him lo,the road is not for race & ppl ignore u is not bcoz they scare of u,is juz they appreciate life more then u do..

cheers...

drMpower

May 1, 2006
dont race in a car where got ur family member(s) in. please dont. racing is nothing compared to the trust and safety of your family members. let the fella revving until the engine broken oso, just buat tak tahu. but then, you just jot down his car number plate.

then, revenge time. during weekend or the day no family member on board, then you smoke him like hell.

its just, I dont like to compromise the safety of my family members by racing some bloody hell coward redhead.

Kyoichi(Emperor)

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
lol, agree wif some of the answers ........... if he wanna play, then ignore him.........just drive as if u din notice him. if he .say sudden cut into ur lane, then just explain to ur family members tat the driver is crazy, then continue to drive normally, let him be in his little toy world playing his toy racing...........

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Yeah fully agree with you guys. I would have everything to lose if i were to take him on, whats more the weight shift would be crazy wei with your family inside. Anyway its better to lose abit of pride than your loved ones. Once alone though, wack only la

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
AGREED!!! AGREED!!!
think before u do, sayangilah nyawa anda hahaha....
just drive our style.... and not to race on the road.....
safety 1st!!!

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
whenever i send my gf back home.. there always 'nice car' at opposite of the road.. after send her.. i happily wait for any 'nice car'.. but most of the time..im so lonely.. suddenly only lorry, van and normal car around.. haish...

and tonite after send her.. also the same... no car with muffler or such..so bored untill myvi want to take over me also i layan..haha...why life like this :)

i also dun drive fast fast when ever i have my loves ones inside.. i also wont provoke other car if i see they are not alone...or other car that have 'pisssh pissh' sound... haha..

Last edited:

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
lolz got once i at USJ at nite with my wife going home
at the traffic light , kancil L2 come keep rev with the BOV sound
i and my wife look at him , then i ask my wife should i smoke him?
wife straight pull ear NO!! u try to smoke him , u know the consequences

after that day on until now i didnt get to race and smoke ppl just watch only haha wat to do
last time before married i boss , after married wife boss so listen , hehe its good to always have ur gf or wife beside u so u will remember SAFETY 1st ,dun listen like me kena pill ear lor haha

Last edited:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
lol ... its funny listening to some of ur stories .. and its nice to hear that many of us not so gila to race when family in car n know how to control .... life's precious.

my 99 year old grandma just passed away last week .. on new year's day morning. it was then only i realized how much we have not cherished the person here on earth until he/she's gone ... then only u think back of the times last time all ... too late ady..

so dun ever take ur loved ones for granted, friends.

drive safe.. :regular_smile:

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
I listen to you guys stories also quite farnee, so I figured I share mine.

My story a bit different, last time when I was probably in the early 20's, dad and mom always have a restraining order on the speedometer. Always reminding me that if I burn up the petrol tank before the week ends, then I can push the car out for sat night. :cry_smile:

Now adays, I do most of the family driving. Long distance, short distance, cannot think of a time when I DONT drive. Now adays, they like completely asleep wan. I also dunno why, even at 160km/h plus on long distance.

But the real story I wanted to share with you was when I bought a subbie last year. My 60+ year old dad, reverse out of the drive way, never reach the end of the road my house is on, the bloody blow off valve already pop off twice... and thats like 8am on a sunday morning !!!!!

There was once, we were driving back from Penang. I did the first half of the journey, passed the wheel to dad for second leg and I went off to sleep.
Bugger, woke up to the sound of furious blow off valve going off again at 200km/h.... was blardy zooming around with a 5 series 3 liter.

I sit behind also I scared.... my mother sitting in front passenger seat like super cool like that.... no reaction wan..... Haihh.... I was like... wei.... this car I pay for brake pads and clutch plate wan ler...

I tell you. You guys wait la. When your dads all get to a certain age, you see la. All change to second childhood. I think it was something the previous generation sacrificed, so now, they really let go as they get older. :embaressed_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) Which adjustable suspension( HWL, TITAN Racing or Comfort) is better for handling and comfort? Currently im using GAB which is quite hard..or is there any suggestion of suspension which is better than the above?
thanks...

2) My car is idling at very low rpm roughly around 500-600 rpm sometimes even lower than that. Some of the Zth's member told me it could be the leaking so i have change to stainless steel i/c and new i/c as well but still idling? what could be the coz?

3) What shall...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience