What type of songs u test for SQ & DB ??

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
:rofl::rofl::rofl:i'm too sexy for my car,too sexy for my car....soo sexy it hurts.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
audiophile cds..........they're kinda boring actually.......i mean,maybe to impress guys on how good ur system is but other than that,most audiophile cds kinda cater the older generation.......locally,i mean....came across nice ones in Hong Kong's HMV.....vast collection compared to our local stores.....8am,stuck in jam.....i'd rather listen to this woman here....:driver::driver::driver:
maybe u have not been listening to the right audiophile collection :proud:

Last edited:

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
maybe u have not been listening to the right audiophile collection :proud:
yes ah??maybe la....but i do think i've got a vast knowledge of few divas gifted with heavenly voices....so,if u think i've been listening to the wrong cd's,please buy me some........:thefinger:

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
should i say everyone got their music preference?

Bump: should i say everyone got their music preference?

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
thank you,craziechild.........

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Just realized that this thread goes back in 2006...why all the sudden it came back to life??

britishpetro2

Known Member
Mar 6, 2009
Get micheal jackson, the best or errr..hmm... Ahh....aiyooo....wat is that.. Next time la i tell u guys

Bump:
Just realized that this thread goes back in 2006...why all the sudden it came back to life??
ITS LIKE MUMMY RETURNS, SUPERMAN RETURNS...SOO....THREAD RETURNS

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
appleyard,we are vely free ma:biggrin:........n not that we're paying to chat,right??so,what the heck...

~*Lil-Ms-Tweeter*~

May 5, 2009
now...
sorry 4 interupt you guys...
but i really wanted to know what is audophile...

one more thing... will Josh Groban song suitable for SQ setting?
Just asking ma...

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
all depends on the recording label, only few have audiophile grade recordings

josh groban not bad la, get the imported one, not local press...

~*Lil-Ms-Tweeter*~

May 5, 2009
all depends on the recording label, only few have audiophile grade recordings

josh groban not bad la, get the imported one, not local press...
hi zenn sifu...
can you just give me one example wiv audiophile grade?
Want to search and try on my regular audio first.. :biggrin:

Do u think Malaysian recording company have this audiophile?

Last edited:

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
lil miss just read thru the 5 pages of this thread, got many examples...(jangan malas, babap kang)

ckmoy007

Known Member
May 19, 2008
anybody interested in listening to japanese drums can try to find 'Ondekoza' - Devils on drums. there's a track called Mikuni Gensokyoku, quite nice to me, got drums, flute and strings. mid bass and sub must be gud for this. i'm just listening to lossless format onli. no ori CD.

Bump: anybody interested in listening to japanese drums can try to find 'Ondekoza' - Devils on drums. there's a track called Mikuni Gensokyoku, quite nice to me, got drums, flute and strings. mid bass and sub must be gud for this. i'm just listening to lossless format onli. no ori CD.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings folks :wavey:

Many automotive users like us would always find a way to improve our ride in the sense of performance, aesthetics, fuel consumption, ah-beng-ness, etc etc. The car makers will not give us everything unless we give them our everything. Therefore we can find many after market parts out there, anywhere. :driver:

While some would spend thousands to churn what's from their car engine, others would only want to spend perhaps a few hundred bucks or less than that in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience