what on your wrist...???

bera

Oct 27, 2007
hi guys and gals... :wavey:

just to escape from the norm...lets pay tribute to our horological side...even cavemen need some sort of device to tell time...i bet some of you guys have some awesome timepieces lurking out there...

let me be the first to start...previously my daily beater is a seiko 5 automatic...currently this is my daily beater...a victorinox swiss army alpnach mechanical chronograph...

me2kimi

Jun 25, 2007
It's been about 8 years my g-shock serve his master. Same model as Jay Chou wear in Initial D

bera

Oct 27, 2007
brapa duit?..
if you ask any guy...it is not about the money spent...as men are known to drop enough money for a house down payment for a mere wrist watch...mine is what you can consider a entry level mechanical swiss watch...retailing around 5k (depends on the discount given)

I got Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Big, & Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Titanium.
nice collection you got there sir... really envious over here...love the omega...but its waaaaaaaay over my budget...those are really high end stuff...

It's been about 8 years my g-shock serve his master. Same model as Jay Chou wear in Initial D
i really love gshock for it ruggedness, functionality and durability...but i'm afraid most of them are to big for my wrist...and for me...the criteria will always "automatic"...quartz is a taboo...

Mine was a watch I bought online...Godlier LED watch....I'm a SWATCH fan...but I don't buy much for myself only buy most for my wife....

G-Shockers unite!

Gshock Shock Resist in Army green
Gshock mudman in neon Orange
Patek Phillippe manual windup for 'occasions'.

Gshock is the only watch brand that has survived my rough and tough usage. My old Fossil, Swatch, Casio all died from cracked screens, popped out numbers, torn straps, etc

bera

Oct 27, 2007
seiko only
i have much respect for seiko... their spring drive line is a technological marvel...even the high end swiss COSC certified watch can only dream to get the same accuracy...

Starkiller

Hartamas
Bell and Ross BR-01 here :itsme: but only on special occasion.

hahah, daily companion is just a casio. Dont even know the model :idea:

me2kimi

Jun 25, 2007
i really love gshock for it ruggedness, functionality and durability...but i'm afraid most of them are to big for my wrist...and for me...the criteria will always "automatic"...quartz is a taboo...
I wear g-shock since I was student and still wear it coz I work with machines.
I got swatch skin chrono and casio edifice for other occasion.
I'm also admire with automatic winding watch. Got automatic watch from my grandfather (oldskool one)before, but it is
not easy to maintain that watch.

MonsterDog

Oct 25, 2006
I hav Casio, Seiko, Orient.. Depend mood.. Sometimes dun even wear.. :biggrin:

hey all,
is it wise to get a short shift gear for a gsr turbo? coz i sat in a friends 4g93p and he had short shift....kinda cool oso when i tested it.he says the shifting of gear is smoother and faster lor.....is it recommendable for gsr?? or do we have to change the gearbox too?? but some says with the original gsr gear box u can drag longer?? not sure about this...anyone...help me clarify...thanks