What is your first car?

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
I can't believe this.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Car theft cases had become worse and worse in recent years especially in KL areas. That is why sometimes when some of my friends ask me if I want to stay in KL next time, I told them not really... Three car related reasons mostly.
1. Traffic jam
2. Theft rate
3. Accommodation (din't like the idea of living in an apartment/flat and left the car downstairs)

You can mod your CLS though... 3.5 litre. A lot of potential to play with.
Yes bro i can play with it...but need to find the right brands and modifications ...also its kinda expensive.....hihihi

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yes bro i can play with it...but need to find the right brands and modifications ...also its kinda expensive.....hihihi

For Mercedes tuning brand, the famous ones are like Brabus, Carlsson and Renntech.

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
For Mercedes tuning brand, the famous ones are like Brabus, Carlsson and Renntech.
I already supercharged my CLS under AMG....got it fitted with AMG bodykit...so far

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Oh, so you already started modifying it. [emoji3]
I did for time being bro....at the moment that was as far as i could go....too busy with works....hasn't been around home lately....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
So, one of the Lancer would be the CK version and another would be CB (the one that Wira is based on) I suppose? They sure worth a lot if you have the cars in Malaysia. Almost like the dream machine for most Wira owners. :biggrin:

1978 to early 90s is like a decade plus. Shouldn't be that bad can it? I mean, even today, you see people driving and having fun with AE101, AE92, Civic EF which they all are over 2 decades old.

It's Lancer CB (96) and the previous generation (91, the Mirage, forgot the chassis code already), not CK coz CK was after CB (post 97). The CB with 4G93 was my favorite coz it's lightweight and more agile/handles better. The Mirage with 4G67 had more torque though.

I mean in 1978, most cars were also like that, no power steering etc2, minimal features, all soft floating suspension, and just 70-80hp of 8 valve SOHC conventional carburated engines. So don't expect too much out of it but it was the ok for its time. Corona is also never meant to be a fun car to drive in the first place, just a normal family sedan of its time. Well it was fun trying to race it with other similar aged cars lah, all slow and vibrating hard after above 130kph! :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
First car driven was a Nissan Sentra Genting Taxi model.

Official car under my name and owned by me was a haunted Wira Sedan Carb. Had mood swings and hated all my passengers and made it a point to tell me by breaking down every damn time.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
It's Lancer CB (96) and the previous generation (91, the Mirage, forgot the chassis code already), not CK coz CK was after CB (post 97). The CB with 4G93 was my favorite coz it's lightweight and more agile/handles better. The Mirage with 4G67 had more torque though.

I mean in 1978, most cars were also like that, no power steering etc2, minimal features, all soft floating suspension, and just 70-80hp of 8 valve SOHC conventional carburated engines. So don't expect too much out of it but it was the ok for its time. Corona is also never meant to be a fun car to drive in the first place, just a normal family sedan of its time. Well it was fun trying to race it with other similar aged cars lah, all slow and vibrating hard after above 130kph! :biggrin:
Mirage with 4G67. Is it those who look rather squarish and is one generation after the Lancer Fiore that Saga was based on? Probably the generation where there is a 2 door Mirage turbo with 4G61T.

CB Lancer with 4G93 is just like Wira C99 over here. Makes me envy the car market at Indonesia, can get real Lancer easily.

Well, there are fun Japanese cars during the 70s like the Datsun 510, Mazda Savannah and old Corolla Levin TE27, TE37.

That sounds like some kind of one-make Kancil race, slow and vibrating hard after 130kph. Lol

First car driven was a Nissan Sentra Genting Taxi model.

Official car under my name and owned by me was a haunted Wira Sedan Carb. Had mood swings and hated all my passengers and made it a point to tell me by breaking down every damn time.
Genting taxi is the B13 model?

You bought the Wira carb second hand is it?

tonyparir

Apr 12, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
First car given- 2nd gen iswara aeroback...then i proceed to have an accident, sorry pa and ma

First car bought by parents- myvi 2009 model

First car i bought on my own- Civic eg 94

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
First car given- 2nd gen iswara aeroback...then i proceed to have an accident, sorry pa and ma

First car bought by parents- myvi 2009 model

First car i bought on my own- Civic eg 94
I guess the Civic is for modding? :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yeah.. Working on it now... still have my myvi which is for daily
I like your approach of doing things. Having a car for daily and another for mods. I believe in this method too.

Swapped to B series VTEC engine already?

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
That time I also not in car scene yet. My ex colleague mod for racing, actual races in Batu Tiga those days.....:driver:
Yeah bro...I remember SNF @ bt 3...cool shit haha..they had a special 'closing down' event before it was officially shut down...trashed my Wira there hehe..aaaahhh memories:driver::sleep:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

pls...advise

anyone has dynoed 4g92p auto tranny? may i know hw mch is the hp on wheel?any sifus outhere who tied before...thx.. :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience