What is the price range of top overhaul 4G13?

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
Hi Sifu all, normally what is the price of top overhauling an 4G13, and what is the price of just doing valve seal repalcement? which one recommended? Is top overhaul include piston ring? thanks in advance...

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
thanks for reply, yes i do have a sort of familiar mechanic that I always send my car to him. He quoted around Rm700 for top overhaul job. Guess it is still cheaper then ur mentioned price, thanks!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
thanks for reply, yes i do have a sort of familiar mechanic that I always send my car to him. He quoted around Rm700 for top overhaul job. Guess it is still cheaper then ur mentioned price, thanks!
700 is pretty decent. Just make sure he changes everything like the timing belt (since it's coming off), water pump, hoses, as well as the gaskets and stuff. Don't reuse head-studs too - personally I feel you shouldn't.

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
700 is pretty decent. Just make sure he changes everything like the timing belt (since it's coming off), water pump, hoses, as well as the gaskets and stuff. Don't reuse head-studs too - personally I feel you shouldn't.
haha okie dokie...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche 911 GT2 (997) Equipped with a 3.6L twin turbo 523hp flat 6 in 6-speed manual, rear wheel drive only
! Will do the zerotohundred in a blistering 3.6 seconds and this example is one of only 4 units here in Malaysia. It deserves a detailing job that is second to none...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience