What is the best tire for your Conti?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Dear conti owner,

Mind to share your tire experienced? What tires on your wheel now...

My MK5 – 19/35/225 Front TOYO and rear Yokohama

Q7 - Europe tires (will update later)

The reason I’m asking this is because I had bad experienced with Yokohama. My front tires year manuf 2010 cracked at the outside side wall and now replaced them with Toyo. Now my rear tire (right) encounter the same problem. When i checked with the tire shop, they said because of my rim is bigger (19") and not enuff air pressure. Its ridiculous!!. My dad's merc also encounter same problem with me (18")..same tires and cracked at inside side wall (all tires). Lucky i checked his tires. Now replace them with Michelin pilot 3.

So any recommended tire guys? I’m looking 19" tires later.:adore:

kenneth 3331

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
Feezday , the less air pressure will cause your tyre cracked , and your size are 35 series . TRy the michelin pilot sport . or u can try the run flat tyre .

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
dear kenneth,

me regularly checked my tires..maybe not my luck la..btw its happen to my fren skyline too..

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
I also had the bad experience with yoko tyres.....was using ADrive R1 235/40 ZR18....after travelling 15000 km in less than 2 years they cracked on the inner sidewall...those tyres were bought brand new and costed me rm480 each...I am a very fussy person when it comes to tyres, brake and suspension!, and I fucked Yoko eversince!
BTW, Conti CSC2 was the best i have used on my beemer

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.....i need to know a few things bout changing from auto to manual.....my gearbox alre kong!!!driving 1.6 wira auto

1.price??
2.place??
3.how long to change??
4.wat procedure to do for JPJ??
5.problems faced after conversion if any......
6.additional info....

thanks in advance for those who can help me!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience