What is a recommended suspension For A33

dapahoye

From Facebook
Jan 20, 2010
Dear All Pro & Sifu,

i need to change my A33 suspension very soon (front & back) any recommendation for comfortable one?

where to buy, price not so important...... just want to drive with fast, safe & comfortable only.....

thanks a lot 1st at here.....

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Dear All Pro & Sifu,

i need to change my A33 suspension very soon (front & back) any recommendation for comfortable one?

where to buy, price not so important...... just want to drive with fast, safe & comfortable only.....

thanks a lot 1st at here.....
Agree that ori still the best.
If you want to lower, just get lowering coils. (Eibech Prokit. Price below RM1k i think)
If want to go fast and fury with VIP looks...Titan absorbers seems a good solution too. Price a bit high RM3k ~~ i believe!!

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
My A33 front side got "knog knog" noise when go over a speed bump some time ago.

A few months ago, replace the bushes at "roll bars" (if not mistaken). Noise not solve.

Then last 2 weeks, got shock absorber replace to tokico japan one. Still noise not solve. Then last week replace absorber mounting, still noise not solve. I compare the mounting, still like new. Waste money nia... My mech unable to pin point the exact problem.

Any bro faced same issue and got it solved?

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
this one if not mistaken is a common problem in A33, think is the lower arm bush. A32 can change the bush. A33 not too sure, cause my friend change the entire lower arm only.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
this one if not mistaken is a common problem in A33, think is the lower arm bush. A32 can change the bush. A33 not too sure, cause my friend change the entire lower arm only.
A32 lower armbush i change before, 1st change is ok. after use for few years rosak. wanted to change 2nd round sudah tak boleh liao. coz the lobang sudah pun jadi besar. so change the whole lower arm till now, touch wood still ok.

if wanted to change the bush, make sure is japan bush, coz local bush sipeh lau ya.

btw no ori bush for this, nissan only came with whole set of lower arm..

cheers..

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
Today went to my mechanic and ask him to shake the car kuat kuat to simulate the noise. Thankfully this round can shake because with new shock, its softer and shake easily. Found the culprit... Its the stabilizer bar link. Some call them absorber link.

The parts cost RM58/pc with 555 brand. Purposely go try hit the bump and so far no significant noise la... Hopefully it solved.

weikee, the lower arm cost how much??

Attachments

Last edited:

bencklim

Oct 2, 2008
Previously change abs to GAB adjustable.. damn lousy.. super bumpy! now throw at storeroom.. waste my Rm 1,700.
Change back to ori eventually.

I change my bush (lower arm both side) using Thai brand bush-bush only (cannot find ori or japs one leh). a bit hard compare with ori (Ori cost Rm 700+ one whole piece one side).. total installation only Rm 200 (labour RM 100, bushes X 4 pcs = Rm 100)

bencklim

Oct 2, 2008
bro bencklim, where to get lower arm bush? The cylinder shape one is it?
I got it from spare parts shop, the bigger one just cost me RM 40 while for smaller one just RM 20 (one side there are 2 bushs) then bring to mechanic to fix it.
I think most of the shop got it. Some they sell together with the steel part, some just the bush.. check with them. Happy shopping:ciao:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ride ride wira 1.6.
When i drive through the uneven road.
it has the sound like hitting on the car 'king kong king kong', don have the squeaky sound.
Can any one tell me whats is causing the sound?
and also the cost to repair it. thanks.:adore:

tried other wira, not prob. ONLY mine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience