What if Neo was a 4 dr...

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
hey ppl...

just a burst of idea for one of my favourite proton... well the neo of course... it has most of the right curves at all the right places... and for that i congratulate the designer for that.. but whats with the 2 door segment only thing? why limit the potential of this car, why dont proton try to extend the wheelbase, make a sedan/sportback/sport 4dr hatch and make this car accesible for families in malaysia.

as a malaysian, one thing i know for sure is the failure of 2dr cars.. it just doesnt appeal to the masses, as much as anybody would like to own a 2dr sport, they wont. all because of the no 2nd hand value for 2dr cars thing.

so here's a piece i did out of curiosity.. partial sedan tail with extended wheelbase, just wanting to know if such car can appeal to malaysian... i know it fairs well with me, id definately get one if it exist... superb everyday driver then..

just my personal opinion tho... thanks for your time ppl..

signing out

kenny

update: photoshop of the neo

Stock Form

Ater Mods

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Bro, thats a F***ING NICE Image you did there! Deffinately a car id buy, Why not send your model to proton :)

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hey ppl...

just a burst of idea for one of my favourite proton... well the neo of course... it has most of the right curves at all the right places... and for that i congratulate the designer for that.. but whats with the 2 door segment only thing? why limit the potential of this car, why dont proton try to extend the wheelbase, make a sedan/sportback/sport 4dr hatch and make this car accesible for families in malaysia.

as a malaysian, one thing i know for sure is the failure of 2dr cars.. it just doesnt appeal to the masses, as much as anybody would like to own a 2dr sport, they wont. all because of the no 2nd hand value for 2dr cars thing.

so here's a piece i did out of curiosity.. partial sedan tail with extended wheelbase, just wanting to know if such car can appeal to malaysian... i know it fairs well with me, id definately get one if it exist... superb everyday driver then..

just my personal opinion tho... thanks for your time ppl..

signing out

kenny
bro awesome design u have there i would definitely buy that car it looks so awesome :adore::adore::adore:
but me personally i still prefer coupe coz still youngster lah still studying so drive to uni wanna look cool dun car practical anot hahahaha :biggrin:

GABrally

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
i'll buy if its a 4 door car. y? coz can look like scooby version 10!!!!

paragon35

Known Member
Aug 3, 2007
try to put 1.8 or 2.o,dats will be damn excellent...just dun limit to 1.6 only..

wanjpun

Jan 31, 2009
dude, awesome kudos 4 thinkin of something that not much people would think, making a neo into a 4 door, LOL if d right mods and right designs in i think i would appeal to those car enthusiast that want somethin different. very original dude again kudos..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
"putra" style would be awesome....

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
kenny...remember to patent yr designs b4 sending to proton....dun make them goyang kaki n untung off yr ideas...

i oso commented on something that would make it even more unique and appeal more to the young...suicide doors with hidden rear door handles...make it a 2+2 n move the rear door opening to the corner of the wheel arch. makes it look more clean.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
^ agreed, less cluttered look with suicide doors

to be honest the only part i didnt really fancy was where the rear door cut across the rear fender

now i look at it, from this angle the rear has hints of an audi TT

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
tofu...thats y i oso sugested to put the rear opening to the corner of the wheel arch...that way cant see the opening...if the r top side opening also moved to the glass n make it a frameless rear door, will make it look even more like a 2+2...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
tofu...thats y i oso sugested to put the rear opening to the corner of the wheel arch...that way cant see the opening...if the r top side opening also moved to the glass n make it a frameless rear door, will make it look even more like a 2+2...
yap yap agreed, that will make it look hotter especially with the 2 long front doors, scissor-doors anyone? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,me driving wira 1.5 sedan. y after aircon on lack pwr ha?? if switch off aircon can really feel the diff. mod only change extrator n mid pipe.

any suggestion to make it more pwr when on aircon.

thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience