What have I done? How about an RB30 in a R32 GT-R!

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
yea yea yea PIMPIN.....all engine have its pro n cons..... nothing is perfect.... all built by human..... some would say rb26 is the best, some would be defensive on rb30.... some would say nissan engine are the best........ heheheh very subjective...... :stupid:

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

by the way i got my info from:
Nissan RB engine - Wikipedia, the free [email]encyclopedia

heheheh FYI i dont even have a nissan, i drive a honda n alfa n proton, so i only learn from theories n books n articles n comments from experts n experienced ppl like u....... thanks anyway!
Whoa chill dude, I wasn't having a go at you. I was just adding that despite what is commonly available online on websites like Wikipedia, there are others out there who have pushed the boundaries and very successfully I may add.

I was merely referring anyone interested, yourself included to explore other sources of information one of which is GTROC UK where RIPS.NZ is a regular and shares much of what he has achieved with the RB30. No need to take it so negatively - I even began my post with "all due respect" and ended with "peace".

I'm far from an expert but at least I try read as much as I can and usually when people point me in the direction of where I can find more detailed and accurate knowledge, I'd definitely check it out.

Oh well.

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Hmmmm....

I have a complete set of Nissan Skyline engine c/w 3.0L block from Japan for sale..
complete with gear box, ecu, internal tomei oversize piston, hks conrod custom, Greddy T88 H38G turbo, greddy Intercooler & intake manifold, 3 set clutch twin plate HKS OS and Ogura, full lock, fuel pump & many more..contact me if interested..serious buyer only..

Thanks..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Hot Car Of The Day For Sale is a citrussy fresh Evo 7 concentrate. Though it isn't packed till the brim with the whole shopping list, it makes up for proper show and go with highlights being Voltex bits, carbon lid, Unichip, Ogura Clutch, Greddy boost gadgets...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience