What happened to our hobby??

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Snooker is also one of my hobbies, but problem is, there is hardly any or none at all that is for non smokers. Is like I have to enjoy my hobby at the expense of shortening my life and risking myself in getting lung cancer.

Which is why I seldom join my friends who goes for snooker, is fine for them as they are smokers but it was never nice for me. Getting use to the smell aint a problem. But inhaling them is a problem. Been doing for quite few years and I hardly go to snooker center maybe more than twice a year or less now.

Totally should split 2 sections like smoking and non smoking like in restaurants.

Even have my own cue stick that was bought by my gf as a gift to me previously.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Renesis? U are born b4 DASH YONKURO on air in 1997?

Speedy video was like making a craze about it n asking we kids to buy their videos plus tamiya had quite a large revenue on their products and open a few tamiya shops (most noticable was the 9shop by Litt Tat, now toycity).. speaking of Litt Tat, they brought in Bandai, Power Rangers, Ultraman n.... D1GP models !! Yes D1GP models !!
*Litt Tat base is at Petaling Street

but the tamiya magazine said exact one used in the yonkuro series do have real life suspensions n stuff... with hockey sticks

later in 2002 was Lets n Go... one of my fav laughable animes.

Later china brand copied and made quite a lot of the fake tamiya plus some unknown models.

btw i still have the china tamiya track plus with starter n stopper..

i need parts, then i can race.. i still have my monster engine :biggrin:
I did a mistake, it is not Litt Tak but Daisheng but Litt Tat is nearby Daisheng. Litt Tat brought in Bandai

Daisheng was the one brought in Ultraman, Tamiya, D1GP n many more... they are the ones who made ToyCity.

His toy story - Focus | The Star Online

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Snooker is also one of my hobbies, but problem is, there is hardly any or none at all that is for non smokers. Is like I have to enjoy my hobby at the expense of shortening my life and risking myself in getting lung cancer.

Which is why I seldom join my friends who goes for snooker, is fine for them as they are smokers but it was never nice for me. Getting use to the smell aint a problem. But inhaling them is a problem. Been doing for quite few years and I hardly go to snooker center maybe more than twice a year or less now.

Totally should split 2 sections like smoking and non smoking like in restaurants.

Even have my own cue stick that was bought by my gf as a gift to me previously.

Lucky you that your GF so sayang you....until she bought you the cue stick.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lucky you that your GF so sayang you....until she bought you the cue stick.
Ya I was surprise too. Bought it at times square. Cuz she was asking me what I want for my birthday as present. Then was going up the escalator, and coincidentally saw that shop. I say lets have a look at the snooker shop. (with no intentions asking her to buy, just want to see for my own pleasure)

Then she said "you choose la which u like. I pay." I was like... :stoned:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Ya I was surprise too. Bought it at times square. Cuz she was asking me what I want for my birthday as present. Then was going up the escalator, and coincidentally saw that shop. I say lets have a look at the snooker shop. (with no intentions asking her to buy, just want to see for my own pleasure)

Then she said "you choose la which u like. I pay." I was like... :stoned:
Sad la u guys still got gf... i am single again..

back to topic,

I used to buy those cards, u know?

Donkey, Car, Planes, Old Maid and all those cards.
*Bought at the greatest toy shop those days "Kathy's Toys" Does anyone remember this toy store?

Sometimes used them as Black Jack cash (we were kids, so the car cards was like our pink slip)

Speaking on those black jack cards, i now do learn some magic card tricks.

I recently collected a few Bicycle cards and do my tricks since Bicycle cards are much better in doing magic

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Another expensive hobby is surely collecting diecast.

One of my favourite so far is this model. It has the exact unique paint of the actual car.

Sad la u guys still got gf... i am single again..

back to topic,

I used to buy those cards, u know?

Donkey, Car, Planes, Old Maid and all those cards.
*Bought at the greatest toy shop those days "Kathy's Toys" Does anyone remember this toy store?

Ya played that card game before.

Got gf no gf. Got pro and cons but got gf actually having cons is worth it also hahaha! Due the pros we are getting.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
be careful dude that statement can be twisted either way :vroam:
Ah shit. Ya shud separate my replies from the cards :rofl:
(edited) xD

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In what could be mistaken for vehicle testing for their Dakar Rally machines, some older Volkswagen vehicles are driven to the ground in extremely brutal testing to check for build quality and durability.

Although the vehicles are probably from a generation or two ago, it’s interesting to note the hardcore testing techniques used on those cars. There’s a plethora of Volkswagen models being flogged to submission on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience