What do you think of this?Any comment?

kancil standerd

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
Rally [><];4365007 said:
ok ok .. guys.. the mod work is fishy( coz the tuner wanna keep it their trade secret, thus the confusion) .. BUT.. I am more interested to know.. how the heck the supposedly "230whp" car put down the power to the tarmac with out frying the gearbox and breakin it to bits.. based on a "daihatsu marriage".. it will not be able to withstand 200whp or more..

This is thus the weirdest BUT most interesting mod work done.. large arsed cooler with a mere td05.. lag is unavoidable, meaning, straining ever component.. I am not very convinced its a daily driven.. coz with all the intensified lag.. its like towing a cow den suddenly speedy gonzales kicks in.. EVEN with 4tb.. that wont do much..

and fyi.. Im drivin a myvi AR60 with 6spd gearbox.. i would like to know more abt this devil monster lurking in JB!!!
hm...i will say stock toyota 1.3 NA passo can withstand 230ps from k3vet engine. this is dyno chart as a prove..so far..until now...no problem happen on his car.

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
foofis, the dyno chart says its in a Kenari...not MyVi.

apeq89

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
ae101 or ae111 gb will fit, but need some modification to 'kacuk' with the engine.bro Rally already done it.and i know some bout it. :burnout:

titanrev: yup, thats on kenari, but the gb is from toyota passo NA which similar to myvi gb.all original yrv engine equipped with auto triptronic gb, therefor for those who want to play manual definitely will choose passo gb. most yrv's that get 200whp will play on these passo gb compare to myvi gb because the 'teeth' inside is tougher than the myvi's. but still need some modification inside to make sure it can withstand those horses..many already done it before, but not much of them reveal on the net.
but ironically, the original myvi gb will never can withstand the wild horses inside. once it touched more than 160horses sure kaboomm..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
apeq, thanks for the info...so a 6 speeder MyVi is possible now.

I have to agree on you that the ori MyVi GB is not going to stand the 230whp. It would definitely blow up in a matter of seconds. I would like to know what's the mod of the TS's GB..

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
Yeah Titan.. Im interested to know what mods as well.. My 6sp gb is not perfect as well.. but it gets things done.. ive broke so many cv joint coz its LSD and gonna improve that part soon ..

I am very inspired wit this blokes mod work and it will motivate me to be par level wit his hp figures ;)

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Myvi is like King of the road now...everywhere you go, there is Myvi and when you are driving on a highway, they will usually be on the right lane, overtaking every single car they see...hehe..either they really think the car can fly or they are really ignorant...

apeq89

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
Myvi is like King of the road now...everywhere you go, there is Myvi and when you are driving on a highway, they will usually be on the right lane, overtaking every single car they see...hehe..either they really think the car can fly or they are really ignorant...
i would say its the matter of the driver itself..not myvi..dont blame on myvi mate..its the driver itself..even a bmw 5series,fd2 owners like to zig zag on the road.always experienced it at federal and ldp highway.only that there is not much bmw,fd2 on the road compare to myvi.would u like to blame the driver or the car?:driver:

cheers..dont drink and drive..:nurse:

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

apeq, thanks for the info...so a 6 speeder MyVi is possible now.

I have to agree on you that the ori MyVi GB is not going to stand the 230whp. It would definitely blow up in a matter of seconds. I would like to know what's the mod of the TS's GB..
yeah..i m waiting for his reply too..how it sustain so much power on the gb..:adore:

foofis

Known Member
May 23, 2010
Johor
all i can say is new technology and concepts have one step ahead our 90's car, haha. I personally would love a myvi, plonk in a standalone. by maximizing it's n/a capabilities, it is actually a very responsive n smart city car. needless to say if it's a turbo....

nitrous_o2

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
Ipoh-JB-Vietnam
i would say its the matter of the driver itself..not myvi..dont blame on myvi mate..its the driver itself..even a bmw 5series,fd2 owners like to zig zag on the road.always experienced it at federal and ldp highway.only that there is not much bmw,fd2 on the road compare to myvi.would u like to blame the driver or the car?:driver:

cheers..dont drink and drive..:nurse:

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

yeah..i m waiting for his reply too..how it sustain so much power on the gb..:adore:
sorry for the late reply...the GB on my friends Myvi is rojak up with GB from a L7 due to the teeth from original GB will not withstand all the torque from the extreme mod...
this is a experience from another friend who mod his GB and exploded his 2 GB...even a single pickup from these monster will blow up the ori GB... especially using Toyo 888 tires

foofis

Known Member
May 23, 2010
Johor
eh, if got come kl, call me lar, we can chat, i treat u kl good food that I know :) pm me if interested, i pm u my phone :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was browsing through the Pivot website earlier today and as I was
looking @ the Stepping Gauge section, I got curious about something.

1) Why is there a need to install such a meter in a car? The car already
comes with a RPM meter. What difference does this Pivot meter make? Why
do cars need to install things like Boost Meter, Speed Meter, Tachometer
and Shift Lamps?

2) Are such lamps only installed for Manual Transmission cars? or do
people actually install in on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience