What Car Would You Buy Your Girlfriend/Wife ?

What Car Would You Buy Your Girlfriend/Wife ?

• I'll buy my first girfriend an SLK 55, she'll probably kill herself in it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll buy my second girlfriend a Mclaren SLR , she'll probably do the same.

• I don't have to buy anymore cars for my girls cause I'll tell her what idiots the last two were with

• Total voters

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
i would get my gf a vios ,simple and easy also low profile
after marry get my wife to drive R35 or a S204 or a M3

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
now my gf wants mini cooper, but can only affort old mini cooper.then

she saw New Fiat 500,she wants.but same thing,i can only affort old Fiat500.

but in next few years when we get married, i will buy her the new Mini Cooper and New Fiat. by that time the price surely Cheap. hahahahaha future planning!!!!!!!!!!

kelv!n

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
would get her either a white 350z or rx8 wif carbon fiber hood since she like it that way... if money is not the factor la.. if not a take bus enuf ady..

nafiiio

Known Member
Aug 22, 2006
erm.. maybe i won't buy any car for my GF .. whether i drive with her , or just go anywhere by bus or LRT ... cause spending more time together is the thing that i most concern .. :p .. huhu

7DRFT™

Nov 10, 2006
i would buy slk"small little kancil"with pajero bars on them for my girlfriend.coz i always been cheated by my ex.

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
hahah clever nafiiio!

well, if money is not the factor, well perhaps porsche or fairlady z. But if money is not the factor i still prefer to buy myself a ferrari or two =D

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
I'd buy my wife a Lamborghini Reventon...hehehehe!!!

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
most of the girls i meet prefer coach or lv stuff than cars cause obviously the can already afford what ever cars that they want........and they dont expect some guy to buy them a car..even though its a sincere gift.......cause it will look so sugardaddyish.......but if i get to go out with a girl who needs a car maybe i will get her the blandness volvo.......

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I'll as her to walk,

she needs exercise

XtasyM

Known Member
Jun 28, 2006
the latest BMW 5series ... she likes that ... then i'll make the rim big ... wif my style

if no money ... wira, at least wif a airbag will be it ... since she told me her primary schl time dream car is WIRA ... rounded head ... haha (or i can fix an airbag on my existing wira n gav it to her while i change my car... hohoho)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys i'm driving a Honda Stream. Last day i go to JC Motorsport ask bout the crank pulley. They quoted me 600 only the pulley haven't include the belt n installation fees.... Is that too expensive??? after install this stuff will got any side effect??? jus recomend by Spore fren n i totally dunno its function.... Any Master can help me????

Thank u Beri Muchy....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience