What are you driving now?

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Save up a certain amount per month for like 7 to 9 years. Then buy with cash. :biggrin:
eah best you do this.... but, by then, its possible your priorities change OR you decide to get a newer better car haha...

personal loan to beli kereta isnt a great idea....

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
eah best you do this.... but, by then, its possible your priorities change OR you decide to get a newer better car haha...

Personal loan interest can get lower than car loan for 2nd hand car.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

True about change of priorities. Maybe after so many years, no more mood and interest to buy those cars anymore and focus on family instead. Well, not really a bad thing at the end.

Car 10 years old, save for 9 years car already 19 years old,.......lol:biggrin:
No problem. Cars like GC8, Evo 3, R32, R33 is still deemed as legends. :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Don't get personal loans just to buy nice cars la. If you cannot afford it then just cannot afford it, just forget about it and don't force it. That's the problem I see with Malaysia, too many people loan kaw kaw just to show off with nice cars, really not worth it. Nice cars is not essential, so if no money to buy then don't buy them, lower your requirement and just buy what you can really afford to make you go around first.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
any loans from bank is better than those sharks. BUT, must know how to manage it. Else dig own grave.
More to self controlling. Use calculator.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Don't get personal loans just to buy nice cars la. If you cannot afford it then just cannot afford it, just forget about it and don't force it. That's the problem I see with Malaysia, too many people loan kaw kaw just to show off with nice cars, really not worth it. Nice cars is not essential, so if no money to buy then don't buy them, lower your requirement and just buy what you can really afford to make you go around first.
I have ex colleague who drove 350Z for 1 year, and sold just before renew insurance and road tax......lol:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I have ex colleague who drove 350Z for 1 year, and sold just before renew insurance and road tax......lol:rofl:
Almost RM4400 a year for road tax alone. Quite expensive to maintain such a car. If I met my relative who owns a 350Z, I should ask him about maintenance since he owned the car for like 8 years already.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sorry for i always mess up what they said

there is alot ppl tune out this matterz.

On wheel horsepower (calculation on formula)
FLywheel horsepower (calculation on Formula )
Engine Horsepower (Calculation on formula)

If 200hbps = how many wheelpower , how many flywheel hp ?
If 200 Whp = how many engine power , and flywheel power ?
get my meaning ?

On wheel = when driving?
flywheel on testing ? or what
Engine on tuning ?

any formula or explain ?

what the full name...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience