What are our rights? - Can our homes be raided just like this?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
lets not make this a religious issue...i'm sure most muslims will get pissed too if their houses get intruded by these ppl too. its not the problem with the religion but the method of "enforcing" it thats in question here.

anyway, i havent had time to call one of the BAR council members to clarify the whole thing but i did go to the jabatan agama islam hq yesterday and had the witness interview and guess who i met there....the fekker. the fekker even smiled at me but just give him cock stare. the interview was fast(kanasai...they say 2nd nov was court rupanye is just an interview to get our statements).they were asking stupid questions n i answered everything with dunno n didnt see or hear anything.

mizu...i wanna accept yr offer but my housemate doesnt want this to go public...he's married u see. thanks but no thanks. if they do come raid the house again n no female muslim found in our house then i'll contact u...n i'll have a video to back it up this time.

leo...like i said...i oso wanna kenakan the fekker kau kau but my housemate begged me not to pursue this further. he worried his wife will find out.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
sorry to hear bout that bro...but no point bringing this to court...the govt will back them up.....
waste yr time n money...but u shouldnt be scared as u did nothing wrong.....
tell yr hse mate, mau bikin maksiat, buat luar la..carik motel haha.....

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Actually, they knocked and your blur house mate opened the door to let them in? Or did they force their way in? Is there damage caused by entering the house?

JAIS has always been overzealous as no one seems to want to reign them in because they're worried about backlash but end of the day, this isn't an Islamic country - the official religion is Islam but there is freedom of religion and non-Muslims shouldn't be subjected to this sort of treatment. You should be allowed to come at your convenience since not only does the law not apply to you in this circumstance, you're a witness only.

I'd do something about it but I guess you have to respect your friend's decision as well.

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...thats y loh...becos of that case, i wasted half of my cold one and a halfday leave haha

diablo...imagine if tourist?

Pimpin...my housemates said they were shouting at the gate telling them to open up. they didnt break in of cos n didnt touch any of us. no damages other than some butthurt n wasted beer hehe

by the way...there were no police officers present during the raid. the fekker was just a pembantu hal ehwal islam n i was just wondering. what if that nite i wasnt home and my room door was locked? what will happen?

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
To answer your question,
1. No. There must be a warrant. If there is no warrant, whatever they find in your house or whomever they find in your house CAN NOT be produced as witness/evidence in court BUT this is malaysia. apa pun boleh.

2. No. Even if they have a warrant for your arrest, they are not supposed to hold your IC and force you to sign anything that you do not want to.

3. No.

4. No. Our laws do not apply to foreigners. They can only inform Indonesian Embassy. They can not arrest him/her for religious laws that only applies to Muslim Malaysians.

5. You can talk to a lawyer about this. The Malaysian Bar Council is a good place to check with. They will help you to defend your rights as a Malaysian who was coerced into doing something that you did not wish to do.

although PDRM 'walk sideways' and the law may not be able to protect you all the time, it is still better for you to talk to a lawyer.

by the way, i am a news editor. if you wish to highlight this matter in the press, i will be happy to help you.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think last time there was a muslim model from Singapore drank beer at Cherating and got caught and sentences for don't know how many canes.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
Maybe I'm wrong but I think last time there was a muslim model from Singapore drank beer at Cherating and got caught and sentences for don't know how many canes.
she wasnt from singapore sir, she is from perak, and not pahang as stated in the papers. she is (still? i dunno..) working as a nurse in singapore, not a model.

for ur information, she wanted to received the full sentence of 6 sebatan (maximum dat mahkamah syariah may sentence) but all pihak masuk campur (i dunno y people wanna sibuk, dia nak bertaubat tu..) and she wasnt sentence to rotan, but.. to community service? lupa ler..

can u imagine? she, as a muslim wanted to received the full sentence, she knew she did wrong and she was ready to received punishment, i wish i will be like her when my time comes.

err, y are talking about her again? because she is a muslimah?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Karthika something something?

i think CSL was trying to say that foregin muslims can still be charged under Malaysian syariah laws...which mizu says they cannot be. by logic, the syariah laws should only apply to locals right?

Last edited:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i dunno sir, i didnt study law in uni, but i think our laws (both civil and syariah) shud be able to cover foreigners, or else they can do whatever they want here.. am i making sense? of course there are people granted with immunity, but i dont think karthika and dat indon u mentioned are one of them, no? karthika isnt a singaporean, she is a malaysian btw. many of us have been misled

i humbly apologise for misunderstanding ur point csl

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
she wasnt from singapore sir, she is from perak, and not pahang as stated in the papers. she is (still? i dunno..) working as a nurse in singapore, not a model.

for ur information, she wanted to received the full sentence of 6 sebatan (maximum dat mahkamah syariah may sentence) but all pihak masuk campur (i dunno y people wanna sibuk, dia nak bertaubat tu..) and she wasnt sentence to rotan, but.. to community service? lupa ler..

can u imagine? she, as a muslim wanted to received the full sentence, she knew she did wrong and she was ready to received punishment, i wish i will be like her when my time comes.

err, y are talking about her again? because she is a muslimah?
Well, in Islam the whole point is for people to realize what they did was wrong, regret that it ever happened and repent and never sin again. Of course very much easier said than done but if she claims to have repented then I guess punishment is not really necessary because it's between her and Allah.

Plus, her ordeal was deterrent enough and serves as an example for others. To me at least.

i think CSL was trying to say that foregin muslims can still be charged under Malaysian syariah laws...which mizu says they cannot be. by logic, the syariah laws should only apply to locals right?
Well, if you travel to anyone's country then aren't you subject to their laws? Americans, etc in Saudi aren't allowed alcohol etc and they aren't even Muslims but this here in Malaysia is a Muslim. Unless she's one of those Indonesians with Malay sounding name but non-Muslim then ok lah.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
no problemo arturo...

i also agree with you guys that it is the 'enforcement' part that is the problem in most cases, and not the regulations.

unfortunately, some of the authorities think that they can get away with rude behaviour, unprofessional conduct and farked up attitude because of their 'badge'.

i encountered 1 case which was worse.

i'm not sure if u guys remember gunasegaran who died in police custody because he kena belasah teruk by the police?

there were 3 witnesses who saw the incident and even testified in court to 'point' out the police officer who brutally attacked gunasegaran.

guess wat happened?

after the court case, a group of 5 plain clothes officers went to ARREST one of the witnesses on the same night.

one of them walloped the witness kao kao in front of wife and 4 kids, and the latest news is that the poor guy who testified against the police has been thrown in jail for 2 years WITHOUT ANY REASON.

he did not kena ISA and the police refused to tell his lawyer what they are charging him for. pity his wife and kids.

this is why i agree with you guys that those authorities always think they can get away with anything as long as they have a badge.

:mad:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
they can get away if u dont know who to contact sir, if they know u know what to do and who to contact, they wud be very cautious in their action.. ive never had problems with the authorities so far, as few of them are frens and families, but dat doesnt mean i agree to dis kinda fecking act even if it was for a correct cause. u see, they are trying to prevent maksiat, but they handled the situation in an ugly manner. trust me, harassing people is a sin for us

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
xtremeleo - why do you call everyone sir? you seem to do it quite often

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
[PIMPIN];4536681 said:
xtremeleo - why do you call everyone sir? you seem to do it quite often
adoi, iam sorry if it offended u in anyway sir, its a habit i guess.. iam working with a lot of ex air force now, so i think it comes naturally with the job? hahaha

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh

If not mistaken this girl drank alcohol in public, and worse its in the day of fasting month...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Launched: BMW's front wheel drive X2 arrives Malaysia at RM320,800

The new X2 is also BMW's newest addition to its line of Sports Activity Coupe's, created to transform the Compact Premium segment, and here in Malaysia, it is introduced in sDrive20i M Sport suit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience