What a Diff Evo 7 and Evo 7.5 GTA ?

learning86

Known Member
Oct 9, 2004
hi there all sifu !! sifu2 can u tell me whats the diff evo7 and evo 7.5GTA ?!
everything bout Evo7 and Evo 7.5GTA please write here ... i wanna know more !!

ml323f

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
To my little understanding, Evo 7 is manual transmission where as Ev0 7.5 is the Auto transmission. If not mistaken u can get some comparision in previous thread about similar topic. Perhaps u can list out what u already knew so that you would get feedback about something you expected.

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Anybody still on this thread?

Just wondering from any of urexperiences...

Is the GTA any good as a drivers car?? Lets say for tracking for example? Is the automatic any good? I guess its not like the DSG in the Golf, but was wondering if it is good enough to satisfy the need for some spirited form of driving...

Anybody care to comment?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
leisure but fast driving for evo7.5, for track use, better go for the manual....coz not cheap to maintain tiptronic gearbox in 7.5 GTA

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
leisure but fast driving for evo7.5, for track use, better go for the manual....coz not cheap to maintain tiptronic gearbox in 7.5 GTA
Thanks EvoZ... so does that mean, the GTA gear box cannot tahan /frequently break down?? If once a while go for trackday also not advisable is it??

What abt its gear change? Can u hold it to max rev without the computer overriding it to the next gear??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Right off the factory floor, the Honda CR-Z could be labeled quite a decent hot hatch. It might not be leaving rubber strips on the apexes of corners like its Civic Type-R sibling but it has received some promising reviews from the motoring press.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience