Welcome to MZ3 (home for Mazda 3 owners)

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)

SDF

missing her so much

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
This is the home from the group that started Mazda 3 fan page in Facebook.

It is for sharing our beloved rides;
  • Technical sharing
  • Body kit sharing
  • Tip Tricks
  • Promote or group orders
  • TT sessions

BUT NOT for flaming.

Anyone caught flaming / spamming or starting abusive languages on other members will be given a temp ban, and continued abuse will be permanently banned from ZTH.

Tom

15 Year | Platinum
Helmet Clan

Tom

15 Year | Platinum
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
welcome aboard the new forums people, enjoy your stay

noticed a grey unit with extensive aero bits in sunway once, is he part of this group sdf?

SDF

missing her so much

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
@Tom ..no idea man.. i'm new to the groups too, but i guess he is or would be part of the members.

so far i guess am waiting for them to register and find their way into this thread :)

Reactions: Tom

Tom

15 Year | Platinum
Helmet Clan

Tom

15 Year | Platinum
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
@Tom ..no idea man.. i'm new to the groups too, but i guess he is or would be part of the members.

so far i guess am waiting for them to register and find their way into this thread :)
What 3 is yours SDF, 2L Liftback?