Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

thushanek

From Facebook
Feb 10, 2010
Hi guys, I am in Sri Lanka and I have a Cefiro A33 purchased reconditioned from Japan. I would like to thank the members here for all the info provided which was very helpful. I would like to ask one more question from the guys in here. I would like to know if there is a place in Kuala lumpur to buy the Auto boss v30 scanner or the Lauch book 6830, I am kind of a hack mechanic and I enjoy doing this during the weekend. thanks Thushan

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

Can anyone tell me where I could get the Autoboss v30 scanner or the Launch OBD book 6830?

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
Can anyone tell me where I could get the Autoboss v30 scanner or the Launch OBD book 6830?
What is autoboss v30 scanner and launch OBD book 8630 and what is the function of these 2 stuff?:confused:

thushanek

From Facebook
Feb 10, 2010
with this tool one could scan the electronics for failures e.g check engine light, SRS airbag, engine sensors like o2, MAF etc the description below is from the net. I am looking at buying this as a hobby and earn something during the weekend :biggrin:. there are other models as well that can be conected to your laptop.

Launch 6830 OBD scanner,It is one of the latest portable series scanner for the car user to check his/her car status. OBDBook keeps and enhances functions of its previous generations-Creader.

The screen is larger. Its book shape design is more accordable with Ergonomics for hand hold convenient. 5 keys make operation easy and rapid.

Product Character
1. Smart appearance, book shape design, hand hold convenience.
2. New large screen, both DTC and its definition are displayed for user.
3. 5 function keys make it easy to operate.
4. Update via the Internet, cover the latest cars. Website: *****
5. Perfect after service system satisfies customers in whole product life

Parameter�
Working temperature range:-20 - 70�
Input voltage range: 9 - 25V
Input current: less than 200mA
Display: double 160*160
Support OBDII&EOBD protocols: SAE J1850 VPW, SAE J1850 PWM, ISO 9141, ISO 14230(KWP2000), ISO 15765 (CAN)

Autoboss V30

autoboss v30 auto scanner

1.Live data graphic display
2.Full component activation
3.Read & change ECU coding
4.Setting of adaptation values
5.CANBUS function supported
6.Internet update function
7.HYUNDAI immobilizer
8.Testing report saving function
9.VOLKSWAGON immobilizer III
10.Coding of the new control modules
11.NISSAN idle speed self learning function
12.Multi-language for international market demand
13.Hand-held independent operation, supporting PC link

Last edited:

meazmi

Jun 9, 2010
shah alam
Greetings to all super duper seniors sifus..:adore:

I am newbie. piloting A33 VQ3..but not mine, my wife punye :biggrin:
See ya all on the road..:biggrin::itsme::burnout:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Welcome bro, enjoy your luxurious and comfortable ride.

jason591974

Known Member
Jun 29, 2004
hi all,
look like no more activities in this cefiro forum, ok, by the way, i m new guy, report to all cefiro cifu here...hehehe....
just sell my toyota wish recently and get a a32 yr'99, 3.0 but convert to vq25...
getting my car tomolo monday.....car in all standard....
so will looking for mod parts soon....
c ya AROUND....

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
hi all,
look like no more activities in this cefiro forum, ok, by the way, i m new guy, report to all cefiro cifu here...hehehe....
just sell my toyota wish recently and get a a32 yr'99, 3.0 but convert to vq25...
getting my car tomolo monday.....car in all standard....
so will looking for mod parts soon....
c ya AROUND....

Activities sure ada la....just that not so Active loh...hhh
A32 a very nice chassis and a very nice platform to play. Enjoy your ride Jason.

Coming to maintenance, i think most problem has it's solution 'discussed' within the treads here already..hhhh...

Hope to see pictures of your ride and see what's your plans for the future...

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

all bro.do u know where can get A32 JDM bodykit at melaka?tq
Bro Athrun, Not too sure about Malacca...But i do see many nicely modded A32 from Johor! Maybe you should give Johor a try...