Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
ONG: o.....ic.........hahaha i can come liao.......wrong date brah......not 27th, itz 21st dat im bz...........count me in......dun forget my sticker x3 brah.........

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Ultimate Cefiro said:
ONG: o.....ic.........hahaha i can come liao.......wrong date brah......not 27th, itz 21st dat im bz...........count me in......dun forget my sticker x3 brah.........
go to the TT thread for more info!!!!

arun2121

Known Member
Feb 14, 2007
Hi guys,
I'm a new member and own's a cefiro a32 3.0 (1997). There's a few question that I would like to enquire from all the senior member's.
1.) where can I purchase the crystal head light and rear light for this model? How much does it cost?
2.) Can the rear light be converted to the Brougham model without changing the booth?

Plan's to upgrade my rim's. whis is the best size, 17 or 18?.

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
Hihi welcome :D
well it depends on your self preference. for the rims.
if you're using 16" currently u'll probably feel that 17" isn't much bigger lol
18" you might find it bumpy :D good luck deciding.
i'm diving A33 2.0 i'm considering 18" but it will be heavier therefore less power :(
:beer:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Hi guys,
I'm a new member and own's a cefiro a32 3.0 (1997). There's a few question that I would like to enquire from all the senior member's.
1.) where can I purchase the crystal head light and rear light for this model? How much does it cost?
2.) Can the rear light be converted to the Brougham model without changing the booth?

Plan's to upgrade my rim's. whis is the best size, 17 or 18?.
hi arun...welcome to the world of feilo...hehehe
anyway, good choice with the 3.0...u will only regret about the roadtax..nothin else...:biggrin:

u can get the crystal light from any spare parts shop...just ask for a32 brougham...will cost u around rm1k for original crystal light...alternatively, try to pm pckk...he is dealing with taiwan made light for a32...a lot cheaper.

as for the rear, yes, u can convert to brougham without changin the trunk boot. just the bumper, centre panel n rear light. cost u around 1.5k all round...

as for rims...im using 18"...of coz it looks a lot better than 17" coz cefiro body is huge...so u will need @ least 18"...as for 3.0, u wont feel a lot of diff unless u r using those cheapo taiwan rims...get used Japanese rims...if u r keen, i have few sets for sale...pm me for details...cheers n enjoy ur stay

arun2121

Known Member
Feb 14, 2007
Thanks for all the info's, bro. Pls provide more detail regarding the rim. Would b grateful
if u could provide some photo's as well. Do u know any cefiro's owner in pg? Plan 2 form a group for TT session in pg.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
hehe welcome 2 feilo world......a world that own by "fatty" lar....hehehe (feilo mar).........yup agree v ong but if u wan 2 convert to brougham tail u might convet the whole......including door panels n front bumper.....coz the door lining is different..........if u change half side w/o converting other side it will look wierd....unless u convert 2 something new juz like autech vesion, JDM or so........

yes....agree v 0123.........he is always suggestive....... :D cheers 0123.............. 18" is bumpier than 17"......16" is best for comfy n performance.......17" looks better but sacrifice a bit of comfy.......18" will b bumpier thann 17" for sure........but looks nicer than 17"....juz like Ong.....unless u r like him.....who has the famous "ASS OF STEEL" amongst other in the group.....hehehhehe (Ong kidding......please dun kill me).....coz he's getting 19" for his A32.......liao eh ong.......rich liao wor.......... n im upgrading from 17" to 18".......but dun drive too fast or u'll end up v 3 rims left............ :P well........happy choosing then......c u all around....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought a used car...how to change to a new number? i dont want the existing number to the car...anyone know/got any lubang to change to new number????

willing to invest on a new bike, but i dont want the bike, just to get the number...please pm/reply back

019-324 9797
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience