Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
datz y maybe weikee is rite.... u know dat onli petronas sell ngv..... n the media can covered it for petronas.... if not how the petronas gonna to sell their ngv wor????? we nvr saw the contents in the car's boot..... sin chew, nan yang, china press dun even show the car, they onli show the petrol station v piercings scattered all over........ the oreiental onli show the merc..... can see the blasted tail from the side of the car but again.... din show the boot.... something's suspicious here.......

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i think the NGV is still safe bcoz countries like GB n OZ r using them commercially. best practice is to check them regularly for leakage n observe the rules & regulation of petrol/ngv station

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
ong..... when u'll b installing in triton?? since ngv is much much more cleaner than local diesel....... u know local diesel suxx....... even the green engine oso da pao (bungkus) de........

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
the local diesel content to high sulphur.. even the merc and bmw diesel turbo car got the injector clog.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
weikee: u r rite.... my fren has 1 E270 CDI advangarde.... its a very very nice car..... except dat the local diesel spoil it....

wah lioke dat wor.... but yalor..... most of the taxies out there oso got ngv liao..... if not safe sure they wont allow..... then i'm interested 2.... ehehehehehe
]

liewsh

Oct 23, 2006
How many NGVs do already exist?
The CNG technology has already been on the market for many years. Some countries already have a huge number of CNG vehicles - with an increasing tendency. Currently, there are about 4,900,000 CNG cars worldwide. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_header>
Country
</TD><TD class=cell_header>
Number of cars (2005)
</TD><TD class=cell_header>
Number of stations (2005)
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_odd>Argentina</TD><TD class=cell_odd>1,459,236</TD><TD class=cell_odd>1,400</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_even>Brazil</TD><TD class=cell_even>1,035,348</TD><TD class=cell_even>1,176</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_odd>Pakistan</TD><TD class=cell_odd>870,000</TD><TD class=cell_odd>828</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_even>Italy</TD><TD class=cell_even>382,000</TD><TD class=cell_even>509</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_odd>India</TD><TD class=cell_odd>248,000</TD><TD class=cell_odd>198</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_even>USA</TD><TD class=cell_even>130,000</TD><TD class=cell_even>1,340</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_odd>China</TD><TD class=cell_odd>97,200</TD><TD class=cell_odd>355</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_even>Iran</TD><TD class=cell_even>91,314</TD><TD class=cell_even>120</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_odd>Bangladesh</TD><TD class=cell_odd>41,314</TD><TD class=cell_odd>122</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_even>Germany</TD><TD class=cell_even>33,000</TD><TD class=cell_even>655</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_odd>Japan</TD><TD class=cell_odd>24,648</TD><TD class=cell_odd>288</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_even>Malaysia</TD><TD class=cell_even>14,900</TD><TD class=cell_even>39 (list available)</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_odd>South Korea</TD><TD class=cell_odd>8,619</TD><TD class=cell_odd>170</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_even>Thailand</TD><TD class=cell_even>9,000</TD><TD class=cell_even>44</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_odd>Indonesia</TD><TD class=cell_odd>4,660</TD><TD class=cell_odd>28</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_even>Philippines</TD><TD class=cell_even>14</TD><TD class=cell_even>1</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_odd>Singapore</TD><TD class=cell_odd>7</TD><TD class=cell_odd>1</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_even>Taiwan</TD><TD class=cell_even>4</TD><TD class=cell_even>1</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=cell_odd>North Korea</TD><TD class=cell_odd>4</TD><TD class=cell_odd>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

liewsh

Oct 23, 2006
liewsh : so how much total cost of ngv conversion...? im interested too
I spend RM7700 for latest 3rd generation Sequatial gas system + 67L light class fibre tank. But actually u oso can take Mixed Gas system is common using by taxi, this will more cheaper aroud RM4500 + 65L steel tank. but tis system is without ECU to control the gas injection. Is not encourage for V6 engine.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Brader Cheong, u dont tell me that u r going for NGV conversion for ur A32 wor? U serious bout this ka? Aiyo...... i thought u going for BOT for the VQ20DE of yours leh? Sob sob...... :rotfl:

Cheong Mou Kei 4G9XT

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Ampang
www.geocities.com
afew new ngv conversion shop opened recently....thier price is around rm4k
i still fell dat da price is to hi since da parts dey include is simple except da tank
maybe later wait n c im sure da price will b cheaper coz all of a sudden there is ngv shop everywhere.

ming_fei

Nov 24, 2007
hey, Cheong Mou Kei, the conversion (RM4k) that u mentioned is 2nd generation or 3rd (latest) generation of NGV? I had checked and they said for 3rd generation of NGV system, it cost RM6.5k!!!! BTW, anyone know what is the price before subsidy for Natural Gas? I heard if no subsidy, the price of natural gas is more expensive that petrol. but how true is this??? Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey ppl.....

was just wondering....the new proton saga claim 83 hp on engine but i am sure its less on wheels.... my question is that can we convert the SOHC to DOHC? issit as simple as ading another cam..... ? or can we change it into high cams? how much does it cost to convert?

i also want to know the expected results...like 83hp to xxx HP...? can it be done? thanks u sifu and other brothers..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience