Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
i sat on a a33 with koni yellow + eibach. handle very well and not too firm.. Ong you adjust to the hardest is it :D

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
hmm... than u make me start thining titan or koni+eibach already. Sigh...

MaLaPeTaKa

Nov 3, 2007
hello...im ellfy from setapak jaya kuala lumpur...rite now im drive cefiro a31 convert to skyline r32 gts.....hope can meet all owner a31 here...tanx

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hmm... than u make me start thining titan or koni+eibach already. Sigh...
weikee...no need to think so much..next month got bonus liow...:biggrin:

MaLaPeTaKa said:
hello...im ellfy from setapak jaya kuala lumpur...rite now im drive cefiro a31 convert to skyline r32 gts.....hope can meet all owner a31 here...tanx
welcome on board bro...too bad most of us here r A32 owners (or ex like me :rofl:)
anyway, hope u enjoy ur stay...

MaLaPeTaKa

Nov 3, 2007
opss...sorry for wrong channel that i enter....anyway thanx for welcome me here...

liewsh

Oct 23, 2006
Wednesday was sent my vq30 to NGV sequential system. Is almost done just have to do ngv ecu tunning and will get back my ride tomorrow :proud: :proud:
Spend almost 2 months, finally get my ngv system completely. If using NGV horsepower i think loss around 20%-30% but still can climb genting highland la. And the gas consumption city drive RM10 can reach 120KM is RM0.083/1km. Highway drive speed on 100km/h-120km/h RM10 can reach 200KM is RM0.05/1km. I was test on yesterday refill gas to full tank spend RM10, from K.L Kepong all the way to Perak ipoh town. But condition is midnight and without traffic jam.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
bro...... remember the exploded ngv merc incident in jinjang?? before that im sooooo keen to install in my ceffy n merc, but as my mum asked : would it explode or not wor?? since the gas can burnt easier than petrol..... i say nvm.... very safe one..... most of the taxi oso using ngv.... but then boom liao lor...... i oso scare de..... gd luck 2 u..... :)

liewsh

Oct 23, 2006
bro...... remember the exploded ngv merc incident in jinjang?? before that im sooooo keen to install in my ceffy n merc, but as my mum asked : would it explode or not wor?? since the gas can burnt easier than petrol..... i say nvm.... very safe one..... most of the taxi oso using ngv.... but then boom liao lor...... i oso scare de..... gd luck 2 u..... :)

ya..i knew tis. coz is my house outside NGV station and i always go there to refill. I was asked the staff about tis, they told me actually is not NGV gas cylinder exploded.

Is tis cylinder to maked exploded..i dun know how call tis kind cylinder in english.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
problem we never see the actual car, so i am not sure if the news are correct or not. maybe they do some cover-up.

From my knowledge that welding gas (i think it call oxy someting) tank also very very reliable as reliable and tough than the ngv cause its steel where nvg tank its aluminum.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
yup...... bcoz most of the engineering shop oso got dat oxi tank.... it is really reliable...... most of the explosion happened caused by leakage at the hose..... strange dat it really explode........how does it happens?????

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<_< when my kancil get pick-up sure got sound jijiji.... come out from the dashboard, time to stop the car also... where can i fix it? i dunno where the screw located, not the 1 in the surface of dashboard, any others inside??? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience