Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
aglee v weikee n dream............ Ong u better learn dat muahahahahaha..... dun bcoz u got tubo in ur triton means u got worse FC...... try to take out the turbo n drive... think ur triton will eat more w/o it....
UC...i am not complaining about my triton FC wor...afterall, for rm100 of diesel, i get constant 620+km...mana mau cari wor?? :biggrin:

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
High comp engine with turbo can perform. But cylinder head will be under stress /over heat and will not be able to sustain high boost.
So if you want to do bolt on turbo on standard engine, go easy and low boost. Stage 1 modification and get 7~10% HP out of it will do.
If you seriously wanted 20%+ then have to really change piston, valves, gasket +++ Deffy will have more to add on this list for sure.

Ong san wanted a VIP ride, he always wanted the feilo's looks only. If he is going for speed and power like me, he surely won't just stop at the VQ25 only.

Don't ask him to count FC la...his feilo is his 2nd or 3rd car. only use for feilo meeting or teh tarik at night only. I think his tank of gas evaporate faster then he can burn it.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Wah, Ong san! our timing agam agam! Just trying to help you justify your FC claim only!

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
hey all the bro,anybody noe why when i start my feilo the ABS warning light work n my horn was no function?i send my car to TC they told me there mayb some wayar unplug or have some wayar putus d n charge me RM800++ to change the wayar!!!can any bro help me or anybody noe how can fix it?

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Hi Skyfiro San!

Better send you car to a good mech and trace all the wiring.
worst case, just run new wire for your horn.
As for the ABS, better make sure it will still deploy! touch wood.

Tracing wiring can be a tough job! time consuming!

hey all the bro,anybody noe why when i start my feilo the ABS warning light work n my horn was no function?i send my car to TC they told me there mayb some wayar unplug or have some wayar putus d n charge me RM800++ to change the wayar!!!can any bro help me or anybody noe how can fix it?

ming_fei

Nov 24, 2007
Hai all sifus, bought a 3.0L A32 y2000 last September. having some problem with the air intake unit after the air filter compartment but before the engine (chop shop ppl call it air retaining unit which kept air???). The car seem to be lack of power, slow, unless I press hard on the fuel then the power arive. FC is about 7km/litre..... Done the engine check and been told that the air is not enough so ecu will pump more petrol into the engine.... Any sifus know any chop shop that sell A32 stuff? Already check around, very rare, got one in J.Ipoh but there is some crack.
Help..Help...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Hai all sifus, bought a 3.0L A32 y2000 last September. having some problem with the air intake unit after the air filter compartment but before the engine (chop shop ppl call it air retaining unit which kept air???). The car seem to be lack of power, slow, unless I press hard on the fuel then the power arive. FC is about 7km/litre..... Done the engine check and been told that the air is not enough so ecu will pump more petrol into the engine.... Any sifus know any chop shop that sell A32 stuff? Already check around, very rare, got one in J.Ipoh but there is some crack.
Help..Help...
try FF Auto in Selayang Baru...lots of a32 stuff.
call up Ah Fai @ 0192232282

ming_fei

Nov 24, 2007
Ong, this FF auto really have a lot of A32 stuff. Bought the item that I'm looking for at $50, reasonable price. The J. Ipoh chop shop want $250. wah next time will go to FF first. Now I'm looking to change my absorber and already run through old tread on suspension. Not decided yet... tokico + eibach prokit or everything stock...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Ong, this FF auto really have a lot of A32 stuff. Bought the item that I'm looking for at $50, reasonable price. The J. Ipoh chop shop want $250. wah next time will go to FF first. Now I'm looking to change my absorber and already run through old tread on suspension. Not decided yet... tokico + eibach prokit or everything stock...
go for Titan!!! :biggrin:

ming_fei

Nov 24, 2007
No-lah, I'm looking for comfort and affordable. Titan is too expensive for me-lah.