Weird Sound from Left Suspension

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
hi Guys,

Need some help here:itsme:.
After 9 years I went out for a date last night
The chick was complaining that the car is to noisy but she liked it :love:( thansk to timmy :)

I was driving on a curvy road and I took a very narrow and hard right corner.
Well there is good news and a bad news about that almost 80 degree right corner:
Good news : She hold my hand because she was exited or freaked out..who cares my objective is achieved
Bad news: some kind of noisy appear on my left suspension side. It like water splashing or plastic had straggled to the arm. I also found that there is significant amount of water on my passenger side carpet.:mad:
( I went for a car wash the day before)
Well I freaked out after that and I was driving completely slower on the corners and the sound is not that noisy... it then disappeared on straight line.
Any idea guys what this could be:stupid:?

bohtak

Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
check your aircond drain pipe, it must have been stuck or moved in an angle, hence water leak tru the passenger carpet. the water splashing sound is because the water that is trapped at the drain pipe area is hitting your exhaust manifold when its hot, creating that splashing noise you hear.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
check your aircond drain pipe, it must have been stuck or moved in an angle, hence water leak tru the passenger carpet. the water splashing sound is because the water that is trapped at the drain pipe area is hitting your exhaust manifold when its hot, creating that splashing noise you hear.
yup ...... i pretty much had the same experience as well.

except that sometimes ...... my car carpet wet ..... is not because of water!!!! :thefinger:

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
thanks guys will check that this weekend :)

timmy, get a room la :burnout: kesian your car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

currently plan to swap sohc to dohc to gain some respond and power, however, i just wonder is the ecu same between dohc and sohc?? really confuse cause the seller keep claim same, pls help all sifu:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience