Waylaid couple assaulted, woman gang-raped IN JB

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
JOHOR BARU: It was a date that turned horribly wrong for a young couple from Pontian.
They were assaulted and robbed, and then the girl was gang-raped by four malay men who had waylaid them.

Their nightmare began about 10.30pm on Monday. The couple was taking a leisurely drive in a Proton Iswara towards Johor Baru, when a Toyota Altis rammed into their car from behind on a lonely road in Gelang Patah.

The 22-year-old boyfriend, who was at the wheel, was worried about his 19-year-old girlfriend and felt uneasy about stopping as there were four burly men in the car which had rammed their car.

He drove on and tried to get to a crowded area while his girlfriend frantically called her elder brother on her cell phone and told him that they were being pursued by a group of men.
However, after a few kilometres, the couple’s car broke down and they were forced to stop.

The four men confronted the couple. One of them slashed the boyfriend on his legs with a parang.

They were also robbed of their wallets, jewellery and cell phones.

The robbers then bundled the couple into their car and took them to a hut in Taman Tampoi Indah about 40km away.

There, the robbers took turns raping the girl while her boyfriend was forced to watch.

Meanwhile, the girl’s brother who was driving around Taman Perling searching for his sister, chanced upon a police patrol car.

According to MCA Youth Public Service and Complaints Department deputy chief Rodney Soon, the policemen in the car listened to the girl’s brother before driving off.

The couple was released about 1.30am. They sought help from passers-by who took them to the Sultanah Aminah Hospital.

The boyfriend’s father later lodged a police report at the hospital’s police beat base.

Police could not be reached for comment.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
wtf........4 animals do thing.......
it's should be worst than animal

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
damn man i think they really in human..........worst than animal.........rob then rape the girl.......somemore four of them........should cut their dick off..........damn pissoff man................johorean plz be careful....JOHOR is no longer a safe place liow........alll the crime is flowing from north coming down to the south already.............

Called for police never came, call tampoi police district then ask to call another district at nusabestari then ask to call HQ WTF!!!!! on the way they go hospital saw at perling area have road block WTF!!!!!! can do road block but cannot attand to ppl in serious problem like this.......Fuk Boleh land happy go lucky lar...............

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
eer....what going wrong with the police in JB!!!
nowaday had so many cases in there and the police there like nothing only!!!!

any forumer or police from Jb can tell us kah!!....

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
So, what's the point in increasing salary for cops? Crime remained the same if not worse than b4.

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
the cops job nowdays is to catch cars.. more to those robber n stuff..n nowdays these kinda case r gettin more n more..do u think msia is a safe place?everythin they wan to boleh boleh... economy bole.. car bole... but i dun think they care for de citizen.. this is no gov for de ppl this is gov for de gov ppl.. v citizen r well trained to keep quiet..n nod..do we love our country? if de country treat us well.. n not putting stress on us.. such as those world petrol price decrease but our country still remain de same..n giv excuses.. n 1 more thing.. wut case in this country r solved?those robber cases..always tangguh n tangguh.. howbout de TARC guard? wut happen?
remember mindysy's rob case? de robber got release on de same day..
our law is so subjective..y is this kinda thing happen very often nowdays?ppl becomin more uneducateD?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
ya'all remember vestax? he was robbed and his fren's CRV snatched.. he was headed up north ... apparently the case occurs 2-3 times daily... d following week when he went back to the police station for follow ups... he saw a bruised couple walking out.. also kena from d same gang... poor vestax was bashed on d face and body... his teeths were chipped and mouth all swollen till talk oso abit problematic... they hit his mouth and face with the back of the parang..

just to add on..

last week i had to travel down to jb.. i drove my 'other car' .. not the sunkist mobile... so i was stuck at this traffic light... 1st in the que... d rear car keep horning me to fuck off and let him go... kept horning and horning and horning non stop.. till the light turn green.. so when it did, he overtook me and stare cock at me... bagus!!

2nd day... it was rush hour.. i was travelling back to my hotel after long day of work @ the site office... d car infront jammed brake... so i braked immediately.. d dude behind me also jam brake... next thing u know.. he overtook me and stare cock at me like cari gaduh... wtf!?!? dude... alo! look 1 car futher wei... madafaka...

Last edited:

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
increas salary is nothing for them lah....u think they can serviva with their salary meh!!..... think-think 1st lah..... what car they drive and which type of house they staying.... rite boh

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
bahasa malayu version

3 lelaki rogol, samun remaja

Kekasih mangsa cedera ditetak penyerang

JOHOR BAHRU: Sekumpulan lelaki melayu merogol seorang remaja perempuan berusia 19 tahun, menetak teman lelakinya serta menyamun pasangan terbabit berhampiran Gelang Patah dekat sini, malam kelmarin.

Dalam kejadian jam 10.30 malam, remaja perempuan terbabit bersama pasangannya berusia 22 tahun dikatakan dalam perjalanan dari Pontian ke bandar raya ini apabila Proton Iswara mereka dilanggar kereta lain dari belakang ketika melalui jalan sunyi berhampiran Gelang Patah.

Bagaimanapun, pasangan itu tidak memberhentikan kereta kerana mengesyaki ada yang tidak kena dan meneruskan perjalanan untuk ke balai polis berhampiran.

Kenderaan pasangan remaja itu dikatakan rosak berhampiran Taman Tampoi Indah di sini, menyebabkan tiga lelaki itu menyamun pasangan terbabit.

Salah seorang lelaki itu juga menetak teman lelaki perempuan terbabit di kaki sebelum mengarahkan kedua-duanya menaiki kereta mereka dan dibawa ke sebuah pondok di taman perumahan berkenaan.

Remaja perempuan terbabit kemudian dirogol tiga lelaki itu sebelum melarikan diri kira-kira jam 1.30 pagi.

Timbalan Pengerusi Biro Pengaduan Awam Pemuda MCA negeri, Rodney Soon, berkata remaja perempuan itu berjalan kaki lebih satu kilometer selepas teman lelakinya tidak boleh bergerak akibat kecederaan di kaki.

Beliau berkata, remaja perempuan itu kemudian terserempak sekumpulan lima lelaki yang membawa mereka ke Hospital Sultanah Aminah (HSA) bagi rawatan.

"Keluarga kedua-dua remaja ini juga tidak berpuas hati sikap sambil lewa polis yang gagal bertindak pantas kerana abang remaja perempuan itu sudah memaklumkan kepada sebuah kereta peronda bahawa adiknya dikejar kereta lain selepas mangsa menghubunginya.

"Orang ramai yang menjumpai remaja perempuan itu juga mendakwa menghubungi polis sebaik terserempak dengan mangsa dan menunggu hampir 45 minit, tetapi tiada polis tiba. Mereka kemudian pergi semula ke pondok berkenaan untuk membantu teman lelaki mangsa sebelum membawa kedua-dua ke HSA," katanya.

Sementara itu, Ketua Polis Johor, Datuk Hussin Ismail gagal dihubungi.

Seorang pegawai kanan Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah Johor Bahru Utara pula enggan mengulas kes berkenaan walaupun mengesahkan kejadian itu.

Last edited:

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
Police could not be reached for comment??? WTF... is there only 1 police in the damn blardy police station??

From the bottom of my heart, I really feel sorry for the couple. I really hope God will give them strengh to go through this nightmare. I wish the guys will take good care of her.

-----------

on separate matter, I strongly believe that police only interested in stopping cars and bike and get 'duit kopi' from them. other than that, they will take their on sweet time. when they spotted a guy talking on handphone while driving, I bet they will go all out and chase for the guy.

Hopeless police force we have here. We have a good country but unfortunately, protected by these bunch of blardy police force.

My personal experience...i found back my own car which was stolen back to few months ago. I send my car back to Balai for further investigation. After few days, when i getting my car back from Balai, the police officer dare to ask "kopi money' from me!! WTF, they did nothing but sit in the Balai. Somore they spoiled my dahsboard fro spraying all the chemical to find finger prints. Also my Mugen lips was broken; which I strongly believe some of them drove my car!!!!!!

Last edited:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
useless "P"

Hope those four robber daughter (in future) been rape by dog on the street… or rape by them…

feel like M'sia is useless..because we are been run by those idiot that only care about money....y our citizen can just keep quite?...

damn next election we need to do something...

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
ya vote for the opposition get rid of the usual garment................down to "be N".........