wat absorbers? wat springs?

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
im using a set of adjustables now. and i want to change to something softer...adjustables are damn good for cornering...but comfort level is very jepordised..

anyone have any idea wat absorbers i should couple with wat springs?

i still want the lowered look but i also need the comfort....sport springs arent that bouncy...

im driving 1.6 satria...

delphinium

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
Visit site
find at a chop shop a GSR abs. Use Eibach springs. U can oso use back the ori springs but that will give you a 7 fingers gap between the tyre and the fender arch.
Just a suggestion. Just sharing a personal experience with Satria 1.6 and GSR abs :)

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Originally posted by delphinium@Mar 7 2005, 09:00
find at a chop shop a GSR abs. Use Eibach springs. U can oso use back the ori springs but that will give you a 7 fingers gap between the tyre and the fender arch.
Just a suggestion. Just sharing a personal experience with Satria 1.6 and GSR abs :)
GSR abs huh....those aftermarket abs not good?

Eibach springs how much do those cost?

1.6 using GSR abs...isnt it like 1.6 using GTI abs...kindda same thing....

hmm....

how was the height of the ride?

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
just wondering....where can i go to get these absorbers...and roughly how much do they cost:

1. Kayaba RS

2. APM performax

3. Monroe Reflex

which one of these 3 would be better?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Oil Catch Can Help needed

I have no idea whether my oil catch can is properly connected as it has 3 inlet/outlet. Please refer to the pic. Can someone correct me if this is connected wrongly and where it should be connected to? Please assume that I do not know where the PCV valve is... Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience