wanted to join to enjoy the ride

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
eh leave the TOUGE alone!

now i realise that youre blackie! hahhaa with WHITE MR2 front engine wan kekekekeke

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
ya, who's blackie? :thefinger:

Anyhow, i aint no gay, i'm jes reflecting on how gay u guys are. Drink GAYmer beers, drive on touGAY trips, always drinking and gazing at each others car GAYly... aijo... i not gay

I'm alim
next time when we drink and gazing at each other car and suddenly u wanna pee pee......look out for the orange mobile toilet for guys......got pee pee drain at each side......also got hanf drier on the front bumper....oppss i mean front part.....:burnout::thefinger::thefinger::biggrin:

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
it was a nice TT. and really enjoy it. thanks.
hope i really become a proud owner soon to join u guys

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
i just did viewed 2 of the mr2, still got 2 more to go. i will view the rest first before i make my decision. but after viewing those car i do have some question to ask.

1) how much to fix the bushing as the car i viewed have some bushing problem.
2) thinking of converting auto to manual. will it be a problem? how much will it cost? is it easy to find?
3) wat is the common sw20 problem i shd be aware of?

really appreciate if you cld help me out. thanks so much!

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
yn,

1)Bushings are not too expensive. Depends how many and which ones u want to change. If u use OEM it will cost you very little (maybe about +-RM60 a pc), but go for polyurethane ones if u can, they last longer
2) TOM's will set u up with this one.
3) Power steering, leaks (turbo/engine), Transmission-sticky & of course accidents

Hint: remove the front spare to chk for major accidents and look at suspension point for damage. Always test drive and rev hard to see if there are some issues there.

The car has aged, be prepared to do some maintenance work. Put a side some $$ and you'll be just fine.

my2cents :-)

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
err..iexit...i think they dont sell ori bushings(last checked by a member). Have to come complete with arms and attachments. Changing ori stuff will cost u a bit. The cheaper way is to order the PU bushing set from twosrus.com. TRD will cost abt RM 900+ i think(pls reconfirm as the price might have changed). The PU set will cost abt RM 600+ landed.

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
KP61, Mana KP aku? Heeeee :-) still cannot find lah, losing interest liau.

Er the ori Bushings got leh i bought b4 :-) but your right go for poly. cheap cheap only if u replace set by set.

Yn, Wah you've seen some members cars too huh, did not know those people wanted to sell their cars also

Last edited:

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
whoah din know so many ppl selling their mr2. are you sure its not astina 323 wan ah ? hahahaha =p

and yeah got original bushings as i changed mine last year with ori toyota bushings.

my advice is if you do get your car set aside quite a bit of money to change the wear and tear parts which will always occur in the sw20

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
thanks to mic that gave me a list of it...
yeah.. cos one of the owner did told me things that i need to do if i am getting his car,
so i need to find out the price and stuff

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
dun need to worry about part.....sure can get.......buy a whole 245 front n rear cut n throw everything in just like me......everything nice n quite......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
as you said it will cost around 5k rite?
the thing is.. i'm a beginner, fear i dunno how to maintain a turbo car...
thats why tot to start off from a NA first

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
5k is for 225 rear cut n installation cost......245 front and rear cut both alone around 10-11k not including labour.....:biggrin::biggrin:.......if u convert to turbo later on u will rugi the manual conversion.....turbo n na gearbox is different....when u buy a rear cut it do comes with gearbox....all turbo model are manual

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
actually i tot of keeping it NA..
so it will get easy on my wallet :itsme:
but of cos i gotta look at the long term maintainability.
stuff like: can NA manual gear box be found easily?
and stuff like that. by the way, can i ask a stupid question?
how come there is no supercharged sw20 around?
cos we dun have it in msia? or turbo is way easier to get?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've bought a Greddy plate number..and i went to an accessories shop to install em but my number! And they said my car num cant fit the plate and will b jpj block if they see cus dont have space..so they dont do it..And i decided to diY myself hehe..i've bought a black plate n numbers..pics will b upload by this week!

Here's the step :-

1. Cut right n left side of the greddy plate to make the place wider..so the number can fit in the plate..
2. Place the number (damn close never leave an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience