Waja Campro Owner Club

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
helo....imperial members....we not dowan join u all k....hehe

as we driving campro..so we felt that have our own campro club which what i

hope is all waja campro only...but since they said want gen 2 cars also can...coz campro....so i think is ok la....

but anyway...u all dun worry k...we will still join u all if any event...just that we

felt of have all waja campro lo......anyway thanks for u all invite...we will

appreciate.....so if any event....we may join

So for the CONVOY.....date : IN July k..... izit ok for u all..?????

as i mention that this is our PhotoShooting.....coz we r not official club

it may also elegal as well....but it not that big problem......

so i hope that we have a photo session and go alamanda for makan....

PLACE ::: putrajaya....coz there is nice palce to park.....hope that is sunday

coz morning take pic better....clearer......

NISKSTER can pm me your hp no..?? so that can arrange

FUTURA...what day u wish..we try to get u k.....

Futura

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Don't worry bro, just go on without me as the godamn eon still have not confirmed the released date of the new waja yet...but I'm sure I can join you guys later on. SO I will just keep my finger crossing. :)

P/S: BTW, I might change my mind to get the current ones, really tired of waiting...will keep an eye on this thread and update you guys. Cheers!

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
actually futura..the version that i bought..(now)....is better for me compare to all the newest 1...

now our engine bay look like sport but the cuming campro will same like wat

gen2 using...coz casing.....and only the light change and have lether arm rest..

thats all.....n we still dono how long.....erm....up 2 u k..just my 2 cent..

hehe...sure sure wait 4 u ya......

Hairil

500 RPM
Jul 22, 2005
Klang Lama-LDP
nickster1982 said:
Hey frens...these two days has been very busy! Pening ler! Anyway, wanted to quickly drop by and see what is happening with the club. hehe

evo5229: location for the convoy can be anywhere. as long can have nice environment and background, big open space to park cars...can already! perhaps nice makan place nearby also good! (sorry la...i hungry now. belum makan dinner...i only think of makan now!) :P

Futura: dont worry about missing the convoy or photoshoot...we could wait or have another one...just for u! (lotsa other chances) ;)

The rear lights you took the pic off....really nice! Can consider to change! :P

Btw, I am deciding on what strut bars and stabiliser bars to get. Went to check out Ultra Racing and R3 bars. Hmm...dont know which one better la! Any other Waja gurus and frens can help recommend and suggest? Which would be a better buy and can give better handling and has better durability?

Aiyoh! I very hungry now! Go makan first! Catch u guys next time! :P
get zenden la..
cheap,good quality and endurance..

no need to spend money on branded things,but the function is the same like other brand?..got it?..otherwise,if u r looking for smthing like suspension system,air filter,exhaust system,sound system then it will be diffrent oredi..

some ppl said,waja body cant tahan 3 points stabilizer,use normal 2 point..

Futura

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Hairil, what about 3-point fender bar? Will it be more useful if compare to front strut bar?

Hairil

500 RPM
Jul 22, 2005
Klang Lama-LDP
Futura said:
Hairil, what about 3-point fender bar? Will it be more useful if compare to front strut bar?
sorry bro,i no experience on tht..i think it is different,not sure..
mayb some other kaki can assist u on this..

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
BAN Waja Campro Club !!!

WRC rulez !!! muahahaha

no no juz kidding la...later my president come kill me...hahaha

juz kidding no heart feeling ya....oh ya...campro fans come join the team-imperial TT some times...den we can race o chit-chat thr....

anyway...we r all waja broz rite...hehehe

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
yoo... all bros and siss... i am back.. just back from vacation to Hong Kong... hahaha.. how are you all ?

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
its too bad.. how i go CONVOY with you guys ? i from east Malaysia, Sabah.. Too bad... When the Prime Minister build some Bridge to connect west and east Malaysia.

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
sure... you come to Sandakan, i bring you go Seafoods... what ever seafoods also can... hahaha... ok ? go to Hong Kong vacation lo... 2 weeks holidays ma... too bad cannot join the CONVOY!

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Yo buddies, I am back! So sorry din visit for so long. It has been difficult trying to find some time to drop by, so many other things to do. I also stressed and stoned dy! haha!

Long time din come here, like dunno what is happening liao! :P

Tshunhein: Welome back! It is good to see you! Maybe one day, we all arrange a trip to Sandakan! Heard the seafood is good and cheap! I like that!!! :P

Evo5229: I will PM u my number after this.
How are things going with u man? Hope that your baby WC is doing well! Btw, yer Zender strut bar looks good! How much u paid for it? Does it give u a noticeable difference in cornering and handling?!

I still in dilemma la! Was thinking of the R3 bars, as I am thinking that they are the tuning house for Proton, they should know best and develop the best possible products for them. Hmm...am i right ar?! Afterall, these guys should know best about Proton cars, as they work with them! :P

Um, dunno la! I still unsure!! Many ppl also say Ultra Racing bars are good! So i wanna find out and know which is better to get!

Anyway, besides Strut bars what can I add to improve handling of my car?! I usually corner fast ler.

The suspensions, springs, etc....I dont want to touch these and change anything yet as my car is still new la. So what can i do for now with handling?

Last edited:

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Hairil said:
get zenden la..
cheap,good quality and endurance..

no need to spend money on branded things,but the function is the same like other brand?..got it?..otherwise,if u r looking for smthing like suspension system,air filter,exhaust system,sound system then it will be diffrent oredi..

some ppl said,waja body cant tahan 3 points stabilizer,use normal 2 point..
Thanks for sharing man. I will consider Zender if I find out that it is good.

I was considering Ultra Racing bars because of the testimonies I hear from owners using them. Lotsa good feedback!

R3 bars I have yet to hear much from other Waja owners who use them. However, I believe that they should produce good stuff for Protons as they work and focus on producing performance parts for them.

I am hoping that more Waja owners can share their experience or feedback with using these products.

Btw, what is the significant difference between 2-point and 3-point stabilizer bars? The more points, the better...isn't it? Makes the car stiffer at more places, thus less bodyroll? Please correct me if I am wrong! Really not so sure abt these stuff. Just thought they improve handling and cornering as ppl tells me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, would like to know more on how to mod my perodua viva. I know its a small car and you may be thinking why would I want to speed in a car like this. Well, basically I love modding cars. I want to take this as a learning process. So far these are the mods I have done:

1. Full exhaust system. 3-1 stainless steel extractor, 1.6" piping, bullet and s-flow muffler with exhaust tip.

2. AXT Cross drilled slotted disc rotor (OEM Size)

3. Ctech Front 2p Bar, 4p Front Lower Bar, Rear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience