Waja Campro Owner Club

redse

1,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
NEED ADVICE:
Just got my car few days ago.But the problem is,the fron absorber got metal cluck noise....Damm irritating la the noise....Feel lousy....

ANY ADVICE ON WHAT SHOULD I DO?

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Hey everyone....Happy New Year and wishing all you guys the best for a superb 2007!

How is everyone doing? Long time didnt visit this forum as I had been busy and running around. Had not the chance to come online!

Glad to see some new members and visitors to the thread! Welcome all new WC owners! :)

Keep in touch!

evo5229...remember to call me when got TT! ;)

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
redse said:
NEED ADVICE:
Just got my car few days ago.But the problem is,the fron absorber got metal cluck noise....Damm irritating la the noise....Feel lousy....

Hey dude...welcome to our thread and glad to have you here!

If you have any problems with your new WC, I suggest you immediately send your car to the SC (service center). Get the mechanic to sit in the car with you and drive around....let him hear the sound and identify it.

Last time my fren's new Gen2 also had sounds from the absorbers, they replaced it with new ones! So i suggest you faster bring to SC as your car is still under warranty. As soon as you feeel anything not right...just send to the SC! :P

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
wah lau...sorry guyss...coz i can receieve the reply in my maill...

btw,,..happy new year guysss.....

how many ppl here d...hehehe...

more than 10???

guyss..im thinking of adding a RSM in my car....izit cannot aaa..i heard ppl say campro engine cannot put RSM....plss helpp....

REDSE.....welcome to wcoc.....hehehe....for the car...i also hb the problem i think..sc also cannot help....just always said the srew longgar...LOL....hiah....

nickster..u sold d aaa..LOL......

Nov 9, 2006
anyone here wan sell ur waja campro HU ???

Last edited:

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
redse said:
NEED ADVICE:

Dont worry boy.. that's is normal for some WC.. cuz the absorber is new, so it will sound like that. even you changed a new absorber also will (proton made). If other brand i dono lo..

if still worry, send to SC..

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
nickster1982 said:
tshunhien: how have you been doing? u sold yer WC already? what new car you got?
Hehee.. I am fine.. still alive.. If not, cannot meet you guys when i going to KL.. Hmm.. My car? Ok lo.. didnt sell.. quarrelled with mom that dont wanna sell.. cuz not she buy de.. the car is under my name de ma.. hehehee.. dont worry wo..

Recently just modified..
1. TEIN Suspension.. (Handling so good)
2. 2.3" inches piping..
3. Hotbots Extractor.. 4-2-1
4. K&N filter..
5. Ground wire (C-Ground)
6. Change tires..
7. Getting HKS Dragger..

Hehee.. How are you guys? Hmm... forogt to say ** HAPPY NEW YEAR ** to all camproz owner..

Weather at Sandakan here so worst.. always got tanah runtuh.. sigh !!

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
LOL.....tsunhien....so good lo..modify so many things....woooo..

i will change my 4 2 1 sooon....hope it help in pickup.....TEIN....not bumpy aaa??

then ppl said campro cann lower wooo..coz the oil tank is at the front....when u look down u can see....so if lower......when hit any batu....it will crack wooo...

hheee

wei....sien loo.....let show our car ride laaa...since nth 2 do...hehehe

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
evo5229 said:
LOL.....tsunhien....so good lo..modify so many things....woooo..

i will change my 4 2 1 sooon....hope it help in pickup.....TEIN....not bumpy aaa??

then ppl said campro cann lower wooo..coz the oil tank is at the front....when u look down u can see....so if lower......when hit any batu....it will crack wooo...

hheee

wei....sien loo.....let show our car ride laaa...since nth 2 do...hehehe
Hmm.. no la.. after modified, used up all my money.. Sigh! need work 1 month go gather back the money~~ can ah.. can lower ah.. This is my 2nd time lower since the Tanabe so bumpy.. so just change TEIN.. not bumpy and connering so good... Handling too.. Heheee.. Oil tank in front ? YOu mean Fuel tank ? at the back ma.. If you buy TEIN de, there got manual on how low your car can be lowered.. Dont worry..

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
redse said:
NEED ADVICE:

wah.. bro redse..
my mom car also having the same problem.. only it's not the campro waja.. it's the old engine one but with burgandy colour just like the campro waja.. with leather seat and so on.. this one is the model before campro.. that one for the 20th anniverssary of proton..

only when hitting bumper or bumpy road.. the right front absober (my guesses) will sound sumthing like metal cluck.. haih.. bring it to proton servise center.. they ask to go to cheras.. then i bring it to cheras.. they also dunno where it came from.. whut they do it tighten the absober but still the sound occur when hitting bumper and bumpy road.. act they wanna change the absober but i can't afford leaving the car there for like 3-4days.. wah.. that means i have to be my mom driver..:cry_smile: perhaps i need to check the absober again...

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
WAJA LOCKING SYSTEM

hello all..

also wanna share some experience bout waja.. i've just found out sumthing bout waja locking sytem. usually for other model of proton locking system (that one the round thing they stick at 2front door and rear boot) dunno whut they call it ;p usually they have pin from the inner pannel to make those round thing stick to the door handle.. but for waja... they don't have that pin.. and whut happen to my mom waja.. is sumone stole that round thing (which we insert the car key if wanna lock or unlock the car door manually) the one on the front left door.

i suspect it's thieves job.. coz i think they can make the key using that round thingy.. so i ask at a locksmith and they said yes.. they can make keys using those thing.. wah.. it's a trouble.. and even worse i try to open the front left door using a screw driver.. it works.. even the spare part dealer also suprised when the locking part that they order for waja doesn't come with the pin.. which made to prevent that thing from being dislodge from outside coz the pin should be install from the inside car which they had to open the panel and lock that round thingy with the pin...

err.. not sure this thing has been discuss or not.. but my advise to all of u guy if it happens change all ur locking system... (for stock locking system) for using fancy locking system perhaps it's ok.. i guess.. erm, whut do u guys think bout this issue??

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
tshunhien said:
Hmm.. no la.. after modified, used up all my money.. Sigh! need work 1 month go gather back the money~~ can ah.. can lower ah.. This is my 2nd time lower since the Tanabe so bumpy.. so just change TEIN.. not bumpy and connering so good... Handling too.. Heheee.. Oil tank in front ? YOu mean Fuel tank ? at the back ma.. If you buy TEIN de, there got manual on how low your car can be lowered.. Dont worry..
hey dude....oo..no i means the engine oil tank...below onnly....ya i also hope it wont kena...how much u change...i would like to chnage eibach....spring only..izit ohkay???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got a Carvox CX-990 ( aka Radiostar King-Eagle ) 2 way lcd alarm a 2 month ago. I got it installed and it was working fine. Now it got cold the remote starter will not start. It only starts when the engine is warm. What happens wile the engine is cold is: it will crank for a second and shutoff and siren goes off at that time.
I got the system on ebay and got it professionally installed all together $300+
I took it back to the shop they checked and rechecked all connections for 2hr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience