Waja Campro Owner Club

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Aww.. too bad.. just discussed with my dad about change the sound proofing.. he not allowed me to do so.. too bad... really too bad...

evo, with 12 inch woofer inside the rear bonnet, the sound proofing still can good ma ? wow.. you all bought the car with RM56k ? so good... at east malaysia, so expensive... because got sea at the middle.. mine rm59k almost rm60k... too bad...

i wanna go to KLIMS... too far from me >.<

yeah.. Waja campro ori can pawns Waja old style..

should we make logo for our club ?

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
hehe....ohkay...tooo....but we are not an oficial club ler..hehee....

that 1 im not sure...but very expensive...hehe....actually is RM59k....

but i bought it when the car price drop...so 56k looo....

hehehe..nvm la...see the pic enuff lo...alot pic can find.....

hopefully la..but that day lose with the mist version...ahaha...okok..dowan said d

i will try 2 create la....coz im studying multimedia in college...but not very sure can

nice one k...just try....thanksss man....

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Fuiyoh! So fast planning to design a logo for the club! Not bad! Perhaps we all can come out with a few designs and ideas, then discuss and decide on one 'logo' during a TT. How about that?! ;)

Got R3 Engine cover on display at KLIMS?! Wah! I want to see ler! Is it Carbon Fibre?

Anyway, this weekend I am not in town la. Going for a seminar! :( No time to go KLIMS, weekday also working! Sniff sniff!

Why cant they hold the event until June 5th (one extra day la)? Next Monday I balik liao and free, so can do anything! However, KLIMS last day is 4th June! SIGH!!

Btw, did the R3 team come out with any performance kits or add-ons to the Waja Campro?! They have the Gen2 R3, but how i wish they will have the Waja R3 as well!

Tshunhien: You got the Auto? I also paid RM59K+ for my Auto. It is the price here. RM56k is for the manual.

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
WHOA!! EVO5229...you are the man! Thanks for sharing the pic. The engine cover sure looks beautiful. Will definitely look good in our rides, especially since our cars are 'Dark-Coloured'. Would stand out nicely. Also the Strut Bar is 'Red', looks HOT!!! Cun wei!!! How much?! I want ler! hehe!

Anyone here owns a R3 Strut Bar? Can share abt it?! Am considering on getting one.

Ps. Anyone can suggest good place for tuning Campro engine?! Heard there is a place which is good. However, I cant find a thread or more abt it. Anyone can help?!

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
awww.. jus back from meeting.. so tired... Hmm.. i bought with RM59k+ for manual car... felt to love manual.. haha.. Auto at here costs RM62k+ so expensive le..

nice starting for the logo designing...

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
wow.. that is R3 parts ? i wanna try it... but what is R3.. i quite plak.. dono what is that...

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
I heard about R3 parts and performance kits. Am interested la! However, I want to know where I can get their Product catalogue, brochures or better still...where is their shop or tuning house?! Wanna go visit and see what can be done to my car. :P

Futura

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Booked one, new waja campro stage 2. Rumours said burgundy color might be available, hence my waiting...if not, current waja will do. :X-:
Reporting in, in advanced... :regular_smile:

Name:
----------
1)evo5229
2)Nickster1982
3)Impo
4)tshunhien
5)zyrus
6)Futura
7)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i was wondering can i do it myself ..... the thing whare ppl add rubber bush to the rear of the absorber there to lift the car mounting higher ..... does anyone know how to do it ? coz my car rear mounting is getting lower la wan push back up ....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience