Vw mk6 gti

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
would love to meet your friend ... is he here?:wavey:
He's not into public online automotive forums as he's just too busy managing his business alone. He's a true vlue VW hardcore supporter indeed!

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

The mk6 GTI retails for Rm210k not 225k

i did a mk6 vs scirocco write up last week on my blog..i lazy to rewrite..heres the link for anyone interested

http://mod-shop.blogspot.com/2009/12/mk6-vs-scirocco.html
Thanks for the correction on the VW MK6's price.

Isaac63

Aug 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I recently sold my MK5 Wald with full caractere kit, had it for 4 yrs and clocked only 34,000 kms, and just took delivery of the MK6. They are both good cars but I think the MK6 is more refined and better built. Just sent in to install Caractere kit...will post pictures when its ready...

PowerMonster

Known Member
Nov 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Volkswagen or FOLKSWAGEN by Hitler in WW2 for the average folks in Germany - even today.

Good cars however price vs image still leaves lot to improve in Malaysia

jwrx

Known Member
Apr 29, 2004
Visit site
The Golf R isnt available here in msia officially yet, but you can order from grey importers like Veemer in Jln University, the last i rememebr it was about rm285k

donali77

Sep 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hello.I recently bought the MK6.first of all the mk6 handling is superb.especially when u I switch on the sports suspension.No need to tell about the pick up of the car as most of u here knows how powerful it is.BMW 3 series M-sport cant cope up thats for sure.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The teams still battling it out on track are at the halfway mark as the 2010 Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race enters its sixth hour with things sailing smoothly so far.

Things have been...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience