VW Golf

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
One thing that makes every single things different is the material... thats the only things i can say. :biggrin:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Hi... no worries guys... i always like to listen to comments :biggrin:
I made from high grade fiberglass... and onething, is not too heavy and it wont crack so easily. The design we follow customer request... below are the picture he provide to us.. :biggrin:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/monster1580/0703_ec_07_zvw_r_gtifront_view.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/monster1580/0703_ec_03_zvolkswagen_gtir_gti_rea.jpg
ooo.. he likes the R-gti THAT much, i see.. :biggrin:

anyhow, this shows MG can really custom made stuff liddat! :nurse:
IMO actually rm3500 is okay if workmanship is superb, compared to cheap-ish bodykits that costs a lot less but in the end makes yur car looks like crap!

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
Hi H2Zero... im not too sure about the Golf Rallye... but i believe we can do according to what u need :biggrin:
Just drop by our shop whenever u free.

Bump: Hi H2Zero... im not too sure about the Golf Rallye... but i believe we can do according to what u need :biggrin:

Bump: Hi H2Zero... im not too sure about the Golf Rallye... but i believe we can do according to what u need :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche Boxster & Panamera GTS launched in Sepang!

Remember when we wrote about the 2012 Porsche Boxster here? Well, SDAP finally launched the baby Porsche at Sepang yesterday.

There’s a lot of new in the 2012 Boxster – longer wheelbase, wider...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience