VW Golf

coolgents

May 6, 2005
Selangor
Hey Bro...

What's the problem u having with the engine?

how long you have been using?

Can u give me your contact maybe we can talk bout this...

Which mechanic u going after?

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Hey Bro...

What's the problem u having with the engine?

how long you have been using?

Can u give me your contact maybe we can talk bout this...

Which mechanic u going after?

ONLY prob - fuel distributor (my pomen over here sez la)

thing is i brought the car back from hibernation period of 1 whole year. nobody using the car, and i hafta sort some minor probs with bodywork - too much simen n "gaban" fiberglass by prev owner, but chassis looks okay so i send her fer a body shop, she was stripped to bare metal . so when time to resurrect, i asked a pomen to drain all fuel, isi new fuel, put new fuel pump cuz the oem 1 broken, then it can start, but sound like a bloody rotary. my pomen sez the FD broken, hafta replace.

the 9A was the best engine fer the car. it goes!

if i can find another 9A's complete wiring that matches my wrongly bought FD, i would never touch anything else.

coolgents

May 6, 2005
Selangor
hey bro,

im not really understand... so now ur problem is is fuel distribution or the wiring problem?

that mean last time u bought the engine is without the complete wiring?

bro wer r u staying can i meet up with u and have a look on this weekend?

call me on this number 012-3150733 if u want too...

firdausasri

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro,

Firstly congrats to your new ride, Are u the Firdaus we know that us to run a Red Golf MK2 and Mk1 Cab we know???
Mike,

Nope. My parents used own Mk1 Golf with 1.8 litre engine in it (transplant of course) though.

You guys have any idea where to source H&R spring and Bielstein B8 dampers at good price in here? How much price difference compared to Singapore? Thanks :)

mike2662gti

Known Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mike,

Nope. My parents used own Mk1 Golf with 1.8 litre engine in it (transplant of course) though.

You guys have any idea where to source H&R spring and Bielstein B8 dampers at good price in here? How much price difference compared to Singapore? Thanks :)

Bro, I can source B8 dampers for you, can't get you HR though..

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
cannot compare la .... V-Tech can go to 9000 rpm la. K-Jet has its limitations and IMO its way beyond its capability when it comes to ITBs. However it has been proven elsewhere that the K-Jet system is good for up to 180bhp.... so the choice is yours.

zat

Dec 18, 2008
flickr.com
hey guys.. just got myself an MK4 VR6.. previously driven a Beetle.. so lots of new things to learn.. any known "Golf Club" in KL?

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
hey guys.. just got myself an MK4 VR6.. previously driven a Beetle.. so lots of new things to learn.. any known "Golf Club" in KL?
daiyum! i'm jealous! :biggrin:

zat

Dec 18, 2008
flickr.com
H2Zero: Thanx man.. i know some of the guys.. i thought there's a dedicated club for water-cooled.. owh btw it's a 5 speed manual, 2.8L VR6 24V..

HKS-GT2835R: hey man u have a nice MK2 there.. is it a convertible? would love one of those..

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
convertible? in sunny blazing hot malaysia? not a chance mate!

there's a guy who have this red super cun '97 mk3 VR6 selling fer 50K nett over here! damnit i dun have that kinda cash! anyone can provide me a 7 year loan fer this can pm me about it! haha..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1malaysia greetings, I'm zul from Alor Setar, I have a 2nd generation civic, and now my car is no longer the way due to the flood drowned last year. I want to fix the engine problem but the cost is very high, so I want to change it resolved into the engine, the engine kind of hard to not know what the most ideal and no cutting off of the mounting, other than the standard engine .... intention to put the EFI engine ... help me get the best engine model .... pls ... thank for their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience