VW Beetle Custom & Performance

jasontan5039

Feb 5, 2007
Dual Carbs

hi vwmania, still selling you bro's weber ICTs? watz the price? Do u have correct jets for 1600 engine?

jasontan5039

Feb 5, 2007
Exhaust

Looking for new header and muffler for my 1600

1 3/8" header with heat riser tube and single quiet pack muffler/hide-away muffler.

possible to get it in malaysia???

jasontan5039

Feb 5, 2007
Fuel Tank

Looking for a good condition without rust Fuel tank for my bug, is there any?
And new fuel lines, fuel hoses

Currently my bug got a rustly fuel tank and often cause my carb problems, so i wish to know if i also need to change the fuel filter which was juz used about 6 months????

jasontan5039

Feb 5, 2007
carbs

haiyo...u oredi sold...then i wont need to asking correct jets of ur ICTs to fit my 1600dp....

speedevil

Known Member
Apr 16, 2006
hey how r u guys doin?! long time din visit here coz busy for work ...feeling great that stil lot of bug's fans here n it stil keeping up hot! long time din start my volks since driving another car. sigh..... no budget n time to restore it back to its old "legendary" time. ..
anyway bcoz of tight budget now, i m selling off the rims below which i hav kept for long time feeling hard to let it go. hav a look guys~ (dun hav pics, can view anytime in kl)

Classic Look of 5 rims

14 x 6.5jj
ET+1
a set of 5 rims (one brand new)
only
rm1500 Nego
Venue: Istana Hotel behind Alor Street

P/s: View anytime 24hrs 7 days. View to appreciate~
No Bengkok, Only small schratches~ Brand new after skimming back anot!

Wil give best price! Hope to let go b4 CNY
Volks Rims are hard to find the same anymore~ this's a set of 5 rims!

pls Intro others Volks Fans~
Pls cal or sms 012 6017839
thks a lot

prabha71

Feb 8, 2007
Umai nice one man.....will look for u to rebuild my gearbox...hehehe....
Dude.. Prabha here... Finally joined. Anyway managed to put the 34 ICTs in. Gotta get them tuned properly though. Getting really sucky pickup & midrange.(Used to be a plus before)..

My Bug
'64 but with mismatched fenders and rear decklid
Heads with larger valves
CB Perf oil sump
Dual 34 ICT Webbers (To be tuned)
Bumper sticker on back SAVE THE WHALES, Harpoon a fat chick
German Cross stickers on door
5 Wide Chrome "Smiths" 5 spoke Wheels

Last edited:

jasontan5039

Feb 5, 2007
Haiz....me still looking for the Weber IDFs 40.....and the SVDA distributor.......Fuel Tank......Merged Header and Single quiet pack Muffler.........

Hey VWmania, how much do u convert the disc brakes(i mean the price of the brakes), which car's brakes u were using???

Hi Prabha! U got the ICTs from VWmania right? how much u got it?

vwmania

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
damansara
www.cardomain.com
hello prabha....at last i found u here...hehehe...
u go to puchong ask for laberg to tune tha twin ict...he is good in setting twin...
jason...go to kedai potong u will see many type of disc n calipe....for me ive using honda disk n caliper coz it easy to find the pad brake...
now im concenrate to rebuild my 60 beetle...

jasontan5039

Feb 5, 2007
thx vwmania! do u changed the master cylinder? or juz the rotor and the caliper? how about brake hose?
btw, any information about the Fuel Tank?
i m looking for a used but good condition one, mine oredi rust and the carb often sucks....

Last edited:

prabha71

Feb 8, 2007
u go to puchong ask for laberg to tune tha twin ict...he is good in setting twin...
jason...go to kedai potong u will see many type of disc n calipe....for me ive using honda disk n caliper coz it easy to find the pad brake...
Question dude : Can you put ANY disk on..? I mean with modification. I've heard of a dude using Mercedes disks.
Yea dude. Got it from Umai. I forget (partied too much that night):retarded: how much but around 600-700 I think.

prabha71

Feb 8, 2007
Master of Puppets

Question dude : Can you put ANY disk on..? I mean with modification. I've heard of a dude using Mercedes disks.
Yea dude. Got it from Umai. I forget (partied too much that night):retarded: how much but around 600-700 I think.

By The way..
My Baby

My Other Baby

Last edited:

jasontan5039

Feb 5, 2007
vwmania, so how much u wanna sell ur fuel tank?
i ask the shops in batu pahat they said new tank cost RM400++, dunno german or brazil...
i also heard tat brazil tank will not 100% fit, must do some mod to the mounting...(bad QC...)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

4.3 secs / 340ps / 500nm / 3L straight 6 twin scroll single turbo / 8 speed /automatic / RM568K.

Engine
Power is a major highlight of the GR Supra. Default 340ps figure is very decent by most standards, but it feels more than that in reality. It’s not just about the phenomenal acceleration either, but the delivery part of it.

It feels meaty, lag-less, linear, never ending and uncanny at supplying that 500nm worth of torque through the rear tyres, right on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience