VW 0% interest offer

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I like the GTI variants. I've driven the Polo GTI and Golf GTI, both are awesome cars. The Polo is more insane than the Golf though, that much power in that tiny car!

Bored with the Sylphy no, feeling underpowered yes.

Car preferences are personal la. I find the Mark X a boring car. But that's not true for you since you bought one! I personally hate the Myvi but CVKit17 has killed me twice over because of my statement. And owning 2 1.3 variants doesn't help.

Anyway, if you've guys seen how kcng drives his "Altis" around track, you'd be impressed. I've tested his car for a very short distance and that 1.4 TSI is pretty impressive. He's never had GB issues and the only problem he had was the power window I think. I can't remember. But he's selling the car now which is a shame.

RM90 bucks for roadtax and 14km/L FC is pretty awesome.
Well honestly in fact I agree with you that Mark X is a rather boring car! :biggrin: But yeah, it can be personal preferences as you also bought Sylphy which to me also too dull of a car. Anyway as long as they fit the purpose of why we bought them then that's good enough I guess. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

hehehe, bro vr2turbo.....you should have asked your fren.....what car is not boring and worth every penny.
You meant my friend? Well He drove FD2R as daily drive before, so you get the picture. :driver:

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
Well honestly in fact I agree with you that Mark X is a rather boring car! :biggrin: But yeah, it can be personal preferences as you also bought Sylphy which to me also too dull of a car. Anyway as long as they fit the purpose of why we bought them then that's good enough I guess. :biggrin:
more like i think the wife pointed a gun at his head to ask him to get the slyphy...

:biggrin::biggrin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
or maybe because Izso too in love with Sylphy's rear leg room :)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oi! you also know ah!.......hhahahhahahahhaha:biggrin:
But he cannot enjoy woh! because he always the driver.......:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

hahaha
not in country laaa...

lol
unless u guise want to pay the installment for me lah...
lol
Keep at my place, I take care for you mah!:driver::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Is not a lot actually, unless u really get to sell them everyday. I did think and tried to get into selling car industry. Example last time when Saga FL/BLM was selling around RM40K+ and selling one will only earn me RM300. But that is before the basic was increased but commission % reduced currently.. Basic is only RM600.
Yah! the minimum salary thing actually backfire for many. Salary RM600, commission per car RM400, then Salary RM900, commission reduce back to square one or even less because go to sell more to cover.....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahaha
not in country laaa...

lol
unless u guise want to pay the installment for me lah...
lol
See vr2turbo adi offer you a spot to keep your car at his place. When you come back, your car fully paid by you and still look as good as new after so many years xD.

(Seriously, already spend so much on mods, sell not sayang meh?)

You meant my friend? Well He drove FD2R as daily drive before, so you get the picture. :driver:
Mark X price kinda drop in value also. 2nd hand now can easily get around 60K-70K

Yah! the minimum salary thing actually backfire for many. Salary RM600, commission per car RM400, then Salary RM900, commission reduce back to square one or even less because go to sell more to cover.....:banghead:
Ya, now reduce even worse. Cuz commission lesser. Sales ppl depends on commission to earn more one. Give higher basic but reduce % in commission then susah la.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I like the GTI variants. I've driven the Polo GTI and Golf GTI, both are awesome cars. The Polo is more insane than the Golf though, that much power in that tiny car!

Bored with the Sylphy no, feeling underpowered yes.

Car preferences are personal la. I find the Mark X a boring car. But that's not true for you since you bought one! I personally hate CVKit17 but the Myvi has killed me twice over because of my statement. And owning 2 1.3 variants doesn't help.

Anyway, if you've guys seen how kcng drives his "Altis" around track, you'd be impressed. I've tested his car for a very short distance and that 1.4 TSI is pretty impressive. He's never had GB issues and the only problem he had was the power window I think. I can't remember. But he's selling the car now which is a shame.

RM90 bucks for roadtax and 14km/L FC is pretty awesome.
Some correction :rofl:

Why not sell a myvi and get a polo 1.2 TSI (is it still available?). I doubt the NA Polo will be of any fun. VW cars are fun partly because of the turbocharged engine. Take that away, I think it is a boring car too

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
wah...VW got manual tranny car? Gonna get one if this is so true
Eh.. The polo sedan comes with manual variant overseas. I think. But then again overseas has so many variants we don't have.

Well honestly in fact I agree with you that Mark X is a rather boring car! :biggrin: But yeah, it can be personal preferences as you also bought Sylphy which to me also too dull of a car. Anyway as long as they fit the purpose of why we bought them then that's good enough I guess.

Duuuuuuuuuuuud... I feel you bro. I feel like we were in the same boat. Change cars out of necessity and bought our current cars out of necessity too.

And to drive a FD2R as a daily and expect any other car to be as exciting is kinda pointless. I think your friend needs a hardcore car to beat that hardcore car for excitement. I can only think of BMW CSL or the Merc S63 AMG Black. Fuhhhhh..

Dude, gotta convince myself that I made the right decision mah. I can't be driving around in a car I hate. Like the Myvi. Despicable car. Drive Myvi can get annoyed very easily with the world.

Why not sell a myvi and get a polo 1.2 TSI (is it still available?). I doubt the NA Polo will be of any fun. VW cars are fun partly because of the turbocharged engine. Take that away, I think it is a boring car too
NMGH.. but then again not half wrong. I hate you and your 15++km/L FC and super fast Ulu Yam :thefinger: The Polo NA Sedan is quite chuckable. I like that. But you're right, the TSI is what makes it interesting.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Manual is available even in thailand if not mistaken....but i really dont know why many malaysians hate manual cars so much the manufacturers stop selling it to us. Imagine that when i buy my car, I have to wait 1 month because the production for manual variant of my car model stopped because there wasnt demand !

I tested the 1.6 Polo Sedan NA before....meh...no diff from driving a vios or a city. And its smaller inside. At least a vios feels like sailing a boat and the city make me feel like im driving a Vtec yo. But the Polo Sedan... macam driving a automobile, not a car.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
sayang lah... but what to do... not using it...

one tank of petrol can last 1 month plus...
u say leh... the utilization so low...
Loan it to vr2turbo. Hahaha! Car surely well taken care of

Polo Gti best xD

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This does not happen all the time; about once in a few days.

After killing the engine, sometimes it does not die immediately - the engine would shake and shudder first, before coming to a complete stop.

If I attempt to start the engine immediately after that, it would be quite difficult - i suspect it's due to "overflow" because I can smell petrol if I open the hood. Waiting for some time (20-30 minutes) would solve this "difficult to start" problem.

What's going on, and what would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience