VVT Pulley

beyond

Known Member
Sep 14, 2005
KayEL
Got contact to order? Dont mind changing this honestly..Tek tek tek tek tek tek ...

lkeong88

Known Member
Nov 1, 2009
Cheras
Look at the price and parts thread. Fortune Auto Parts - need 2 weeks to order in if no stocks, thats the latest price i asked last month

beyond

Known Member
Sep 14, 2005
KayEL
I did read through from page 1 - 4. Trust me. If I know I wont ask. If I want to be spoon fed, I ll specifically use the word spoon feed. If YOU have time, do read through again from page 1-4. The questions on WHERE To service VVT was asked a couple of time. No specific place were mentioned nor charges. Only PM Chinozie. Thats all. I have messaged Chinozie a couple of times, But I guess he is not in the forum that often anymore. I managed to get hold of him via phone to enquire about the VVT indicator. If you guys wanna share, Share. If you are not interested dont bother replying la. WTF with all the spoon feeding shit? Now.. SPOON FEED me On WHY? Cheers.

beyond

Known Member
Sep 14, 2005
KayEL
Thanks Meg. You are not good on spoon feeding I suppose. Cheers.

NOte: Meg bro. Try reading from page 1-4 again. Point out to me where s the place. I ll offer my apology if I had indeed misread on the info.

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
yup, they've done it a lot of time...
i've done twice in fact, for 2 different pulleys...
you can service it only once anyway...:wavey:

beyond

Known Member
Sep 14, 2005
KayEL
Morning guys. Spoke to Haz yesterday. Waiting for refurbished VVT. No stock now.

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
The famous diesel sound is what differs 20V engines to any other engines. I just don't understand why do we have to take the sound out...
Hmm...
:hmmmm::confused:

beyond

Known Member
Sep 14, 2005
KayEL
Hahaha. To make my dad happy. He has been bugging me and nagging that the 4AFE engine was way quieter than the 20v .

On the other hand, I wound not say that its a proper characteristic. New VVT no noise. Its supposed to be that way. Dirty VVT exhibits diesel sound. That s not right either.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How much work am i looking at to fit a ver.7 Brembos on a satria (both 4pot-frnt/2pot-rear)..? :bike:
I was wondering Cause the sti's brembo caliper mounts on the back-end of rotor compared to Evos that mounts them on front-end of rotor like most FWD brake.

Other than having to use a wheel dat fits.. wat bout the caliper mounting brackets etc.
Is it actually impossible? any experience on this kind of conversions..? :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience