Vtec Workshop

A

achor

waiting for next sepang event to find out. hahah... anyway the body still isn't ready. i'm also waiting to see. :D

goddfadda

Known Member
Dec 14, 2003
well... Tiong... we'll talk when we meet...

Craazy

Mar 4, 2005
I dunno who is this bungah guy, malay chinese or indian and I don't even know where is his workshop. But one thing for sure, I sit in one of his customer car, b18c-R eg, I was fucking blown away by the performance, From 1st gear to 5th all tarik over 8 k rpm running strong all night. Melampau gila the car. I sit in my other fren car smae engine totally different class - the feeling alone also no fight liao.

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
don't play-play wif bungah oohh...drag 1st ranking nowadays u know...ehheehe...;)....btw, i recomend B' Work Auto if you guyz wanna mods ur VTEC, engine swap.etc..etc.. The owner is Din, really nice fella and expert in VTEC stufs..;)...always lepak there, eventhough i don't own HONDA...;)..location, Taman Putera Sulaiman..somewhere in Kg Pandan.....

Spoon)))

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
jb subang jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by aku_sangap@Mar 30 2005, 00:54
don't play-play wif bungah oohh...drag 1st ranking nowadays u know...ehheehe...;)....btw, i recomend B' Work Auto if you guyz wanna mods ur VTEC, engine swap.etc..etc.. The owner is Din, really nice fella and expert in VTEC stufs..;)...always lepak there, eventhough i don't own HONDA...;)..location, Taman Putera Sulaiman..somewhere in Kg Pandan.....
[snapback]852394[/snapback]​

hehehehe...everyone knows bungah is one hell of a vtec legend...

aku sangap,the workshop in pandan indah ortmn putera sulaiman??adress???

HanafyEG

500 RPM
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
aku sangap aka din? from unitar? sure ko tak ingat aku..hanafy la..dulu lepak #unitar mirc thn 2002, hehe..hopefully i'm speaking to the right person..hehe

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
Originally posted by HanafyEG@Mar 30 2005, 22:36
aku sangap aka din? from unitar? sure ko tak ingat aku..hanafy la..dulu lepak #unitar mirc thn 2002, hehe..hopefully i'm speaking to the right person..hehe
[snapback]854971[/snapback]​
yep, it's me dude!!...muahaha..(cam jejak kasih lakz)..heheheeh...so, how's ur eg dude?...

p/s: of course i remember u laa dude..;) nafy..:D

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
Originally posted by Spoon)))+Mar 30 2005, 01:49 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spoon))) @ Mar 30 2005, 01:49 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-aku_sangap@Mar 30 2005, 00:54
[snapback]852394[/snapback]​

hehehehe...everyone knows bungah is one hell of a vtec legend...

aku sangap,the workshop in pandan indah ortmn putera sulaiman??adress???
[snapback]852492[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

B WORK AUTO it's in Tmn Putera Sulaiman, while bungah w/shop it's in Pandan Indah....

Here's the B work auto address..

No. 5-G, Jalan Sulaiman 3, Taman Putra Sulaiman, 68000 Ampang (the place also known as "little korea" coz' lot's of korean ppl hang outs there laa..)

btw, contact the owner of the w/shop laa..which is din...012-3159157..;)

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
One tip:

If you want reliability for your engines, try to look for workshops that enter the Merdeka Race (MME) and actually completed it. They whack their cars for 12 hours straight, and still their engines don't blow. This should be proven testimonial of their ability. Of course they can't always guarantee your engine won't go up in smoke, coz nobody can.

But that doesn't mean that workshops that dont participate, cannot do good work. It's just a suggestion on how to look out for reliable workshops.

Just my 2 cents :)

Spoon)))

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
jb subang jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by Riezal-R@Mar 31 2005, 15:48
One tip:

If you want reliability for your engines, try to look for workshops that enter the Merdeka Race (MME) and actually completed it. They whack their cars for 12 hours straight, and still their engines don't blow. This should be proven testimonial of their ability. Of course they can't always guarantee your engine won't go up in smoke, coz nobody can.

But that doesn't mean that workshops that dont participate, cannot do good work. It's just a suggestion on how to look out for reliable workshops.

[snapback]857263[/snapback]​

zal,where do u send ur car for performance???

HanafyEG

500 RPM
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by jemie@Mar 31 2005, 16:51
aku sangap rupanya din.........owner red honda eg6 WEF7557 yeeee.........nice to meet u.
[snapback]857459[/snapback]​
wah din aka aku sangap ade eg6..tak story pun ko ek din..senyap2 je..hehe

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
Originally posted by Riezal-R@Mar 31 2005, 15:48
One tip:

[snapback]857263[/snapback]​
dude, u got the wrong person la...ehehe..i'm not "that" din...i'm the other din laa..ehehe....and i don't own/have any eg yet......;0

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I advanced the timing of my engine for better low end power. But due to that, the engine have clicking sound when i accelerate.

I think it is a slight engine knocking / pinging sound. It is acceptable to have SLIGHT/MINOR engine knocking? What is the side effects?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience