Vtec Workshop

jemie

Mar 25, 2005
kg pandan, k.l
I VOTE FOR B WORK AUTO. EXPERT IN HONDA FOR ME LAAAA......... U CAN TRY AND SEE.....

JUST TO ASK.........WHERE BUNGAH WORKSHOP??? I HEAR AROUND PANDAN INDAH, IT THAT TRUE........ CAN U SPECIFIC LOCATION BUNGAH WORKSHOP.

A

achor

i too do my car at b work. friendly n expert service. cool. even got mamak to lepak beside the w/shop. many friends driving honda also usually come to lepak n drink if not repairing their cars. :lol:

HanafyEG

500 RPM
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
i got a friend once did his eg there at bwork auto..black eg9 bfl 81, not bad..now not playing honda anymore..play evo7 now..haiyo mcm mana nak kejar..hehe

A

achor

hahaha... bfl 81. he's the one who recomended b work too me... :P

goddfadda

Known Member
Dec 14, 2003
Originally posted by vTec[Rock]@Mar 28 2005, 10:11
Eric Loser!BeWare!
[snapback]846122[/snapback]​
I perfectly understand how you feel but the thing is Tiong.... like what the forumer said... let the mech be the mech...

if you think that Eric does not pick up your phone calls... i can tell you this man... even Ah Siong didn't pick up your phone call and i was there to witness that ...

So far... as far as i know... most forumers in here who are attached with Eric... if there is something that they are not happy about ... Eric will fix it until the problem is solved....

I'm not saying that Eric is the best mechanic out there but you must remember... the things that you wanted to put into your car was not found in Malaysia... most of the things that you wanted to drop into your engine bay was directly imported by you.... try bringing your car to those top notch workshops... they'll probably hold your car for months cause of R&D....

So next time... go for something which is more known around our region... There are so many other aftermarket parts which pushes alot of horses out from the engine but you choose to use USDM parts... which alot of mech's here havent' even seen the mapping or know the calculations for it...

Well I hope that the new mech that you have will be able to drop in your Crespo Cams....

vTec[Rock]

500 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Perak
Visit site
Yoooo............Crespo Cams?
sorry.I'm running TODA C!
sorry ah siong is always will pick my phone.only eric tat loser Did't.This is what i heat!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
Ampower Motor

HanafyEG

500 RPM
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by achor@Mar 29 2005, 01:32
hahaha... bfl 81. he's the one who recomended b work too me... :P
[snapback]849125[/snapback]​
hehe...good for u la..he said they made good vtec..how's their 2.0L? reliable? powerful?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,
Anyone here know about the digital meter LCD? My speedo digital meter
cannot shows number due to the LCD having 1 layer plastic that sticky to
the LCD glass (Looks like transparent sticker/tinted). Dont know how to
explain.. But without this plastic layer, the LCD not indicate any
number. The problem here, where to get this kind of plastic layer? Try to
ask acc shop but dont have! Pls anyone know about it.. or anyone who work
at LCD factory.. Kindly pls reply here or emel me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience