VR4/EVO Stroker Tech

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Great.. Will take a look.. U have the address?

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

emmm, can we meet and hope you can elaborate about it? we actually have sit one table before, u know ariff from seremban? he is my bro. last time we meet at mell workshop :smokin:

if i want to rebuild this turbo I think very expensive also because have to change all core inside, all kong already.
ohh uuuuu hehehhe ok ok :D

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

ohh uuuuu hehehhe ok ok :D
If I go there again I bring my TO4B turbo for you to looked at it..:listen:

I'm thinking to try the bullseyes turbo, TO4E 57 trim.. u thinks its good for 400hp?

one more thing, if u come around vr4 block, let me know, maybe I don't have to put forged rod anymore:rofl:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
i can get u vr4 block if u want when u going to met jin tell him to cantact me

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
Hi R_Rocket
No need to bring all the ppl.You only.Maskulinb8 is Harun,Krolada is Aki,Joe1 is Nizam and Vteckiller is Joshua from Mellinium.All know me.Every time i do the tuning at Mellinium,i can meet him.
hehehe....better what everybody know you...why la....you shy is it? we all coming to ask about the 3litre block....besides that we all can see your shop making big hp monster and power tuning!!
You let us know la when can we come to your shop?

ps:they are all my friends too.

also pls pm me your shop address

Last edited:

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007

If I go there again I bring my TO4B turbo for you to looked at it..:listen:

I'm thinking to try the bullseyes turbo, TO4E 57 trim.. u thinks its good for 400hp?

one more thing, if u come around vr4 block, let me know, maybe I don't have to put forged rod anymore:rofl:
bro dont go for 57trim ...go for 60-1..u 'll much happier..seriously :):smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

mine is not a pure green
i bought the green compressor wheel only
the rest is what u call barang kutip
20g tong depends on whether he knows u well and if he is willing to give u something special kekekekeke , 20g MHI wheel is not that cheap , price is abit ridiculous to get new.
bro ur fp green compressor wheel still dont used ka bro?..aiyo..use la...y whait...i see fp green 20g on evo6 .. superb power deliver..but limit in power la around 400hp...but still great.:listen:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

bro ur fp green compressor wheel still dont used ka bro?..aiyo..use la...y whait...i see fp green 20g on evo6 .. superb power deliver..but limit in power la around 400hp...but still great.:listen:
my fin is 52.8mm , the green is 54mm ,
the 54mm now is sitting in a td05 compressor housing inside one of zth members car , sleeper 50trim , with td06h turbine wheel, thts was his setup , username , ??X>X@#$ hehehe

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

very true
go for 50trim or jump up to 60-1 , hehehe , the middle ones i dnt know, bt the compressor map seems shitty

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
my fin is 52.8mm , the green is 54mm ,
the 54mm now is sitting in a td05 compressor housing inside one of zth members car , sleeper 50trim , with td06h turbine wheel, thts was his setup , username , ??X>X@#$ hehehe

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

very true
go for 50trim or jump up to 60-1 , hehehe , the middle ones i dnt know, bt the compressor map seems shitty

haha dont care who using it make sure combine it at least otrim turbine...or ptrim better...response confirm kaw...last but not least turbine a/r mesti mau jaga...hehe..:smokin:

yup2..50trim great too..gud choice if using td06 turbine..hehe...happy boosting..:)

Last edited:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
all the powerfull sifu turbos....

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

hehehe....better what everybody know you...why la....you shy is it? we all coming to ask about the 3litre block....besides that we all can see your shop making big hp monster and power tuning!!
You let us know la when can we come to your shop?

ps:they are all my friends too.

also pls pm me your shop address
R rocket...
u dont everyday dream of 3Litre block la!~
NO SUCH THING AS 3L block for 4cylinder block which can fit 4g63 head on it la..
only got 2.4 with stroker 2.6L max...

v6 got la..
so dont think of it anymore..
no such thing...masuk your otak...no such thing mate!

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

60-1 eh? afraid to big for street. how the spool characteristic?

bro, bebolagalas, u still remember me? I bring tO4b to you for inspection. I hope I can do something with that turbo, if not its such a waste :banghead: but bulleyes very tempting laaa :hmmmm: still thinking to custom that TO4B to TDO5h or straight away change to bullseyes

at first I want to rebuild back my engine. Hopefully this week I get vr4 block. Some question, I want to rebuild the vr4 block, change all the bearings, piston rings and all oil seals, can I fit e2 piston without any mod to vr4 conrod? is that advisable? or just use vr4 piston? which want will be good? use vr4 head or evo head? hope this block can stand 400hp:banghead: did I left anything? ARP head stud is a need?

after that want to install ms2 and FIC 850cc. So guys what is after that? FP cam or bulleyes turbo?:hmmmm:

I got one more problems, I have change driveshaft oil seals twice but still leaking though. Check the housing ok, why this happened? The oil seals is rubber type but when I search at extremepsi, they sell like steel metal type. Which want is the real one?

Last edited:

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
after that want to install ms2 and FIC 850cc. So guys what is after that? FP cam or bulleyes turbo?:hmmmm:
additional, get/use a new/good spark plug cable, lesson learn bout misfire during dyno. so, ensure all small things r at its best. we dun 1 any trouble rite. hehe..tq :) all the best with your project.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
60-1 eh? afraid to big for street. how the spool characteristic?

bro, bebolagalas, u still remember me? I bring tO4b to you for inspection. I hope I can do something with that turbo, if not its such a waste :banghead: but bulleyes very tempting laaa :hmmmm: still thinking to custom that TO4B to TDO5h or straight away change to bullseyes

at first I want to rebuild back my engine. Hopefully this week I get vr4 block. Some question, I want to rebuild the vr4 block, change all the bearings, piston rings and all oil seals, can I fit e2 piston without any mod to vr4 conrod? is that advisable? or just use vr4 piston? which want will be good? use vr4 head or evo head? hope this block can stand 400hp:banghead: did I left anything? ARP head stud is a need?

I got one more problems, I have change driveshaft oil seals twice but still leaking though. Check the housing ok, why this happened? The oil seals is rubber type but when I search at extremepsi, they sell like steel metal type. Which want is the real one?
or u could save up this way, get ur t04b up n serviced
get a bullseye turbine housing from bebolas, jst the turbine housing
done :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I tried searching the forum but can't seem to find anything that relates to these products. So I'll just start one here. If there's a post on this product already, please provide me the link here.

I bought these 3 cans for RM74. With this price, the indian chap also helped me polish my yellow head lamps till it's entirely clear again! He used a bit of the Rainon (yellow worded can) and sprayed a bit one of my side windows...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience