VR4 Door Trim Stolen!

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
VR4 Outer Door Trim Stolen!

So much of 31st August.
Parked my car at Salak Selatan LRT for around 4 hours and when I got back - 2 pieces of the LEFT side door trim stolen, with the fender part, rear part and boot rubber spoiler peeled off (failed attempt). I believe the asshole used a screwdriver, etc since I there are scratches - extreme peeling off techniques.

Item: Front and Rear Door Door Trim Left Side
Colour: White
ID: A dull 2.0 DOHC 16V Intercooler Turbo 4WS writing

Anyway, this is the first time of me parking the car there after 5-6 months. It's na new parking area - and free parking.
Can't imagine someone would do it in the broad daylight, with bus station is about 5 m from the scene.
Asked the guard, and SHE said, it happens everyday, day or night - wtf?
No CCTV, nothing.

Just a reminder - don't park your car there, the Bdr Sri Permaisuri Side. The Salak Selatan side would be much safer - though can't really tell by the current situation.

It's quite obvious that either the thief needs it to sell it (the items are quite overpriced at the local chop shops nowadays) or needs it for own use (lack of LEFT side).

Maybe it's a crime of opportunity - the asshole saw the items he wanted, on the way to somewhere too and voila - pull out the screwdriver and peel it off!

But whatever it is - who the fuck steals just one side? It's like stealing one side of a shoe!
How I wish I could witness it and the person who knows me should know WHAT I'm capable of. Or to anyone when hatred reigns.

A big 'fuck you' to these lowlifes! Fucking filthy scum that is worth nothing!

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
sorri to hear that bro.... my org trd emblem and gt wing also got stolen b4.... without the stand he also want... nowadays those ppl very lusted for money and stuff.....

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Thanks man.

How low can these assholes be nowadays. GT wing minus the stand too? Same like mine, just took the left side door trim, minus the rear/front skirts. What the f**k he's gonna do with it?

Saw 2 Vios in my area without the Toyota emblem on the front grille - pity the owner.

Mine is just a rubber boot lip, thanks to the 5 nuts securing it, it's still intact.

It seems I'll be driving my other factory stock standard car to these places.

AUT15

Known Member
May 27, 2005
CyberJaya
this item is rare one right darahhitam...probaly they want it for higher demand

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Rare indeed, until the chop shops jacked up the prices.

Urrgghh, found the replacement yesterday, albeit of different colours and costs me 100 bucks for two pieces.

Chop shops told me this thing really is in HIGH demand, hence they put it at HIGH price, until some lowlife motherfuckers who can't afford it just use the shortcut - by stealing it.

Thinking off stripping off all the so-called rare items and store everything at home - but that would defeat the purpose eh?

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Sorry to hear bout your loss... and its not only a rare item but collectible item now.

No point keeping it at home. Maybe you can DIY a clip/velcro to put it on when you are driving and take it out when you park your car hehehehe..

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Truly that would add unnecessary burden...hahahah..

Might be scouting around the same area later on - just in case I could SPOT something amiss.

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
i also kena mah. these mother f*ckers stole 1 rim from my car? wtf they wanna do with 1 rim? now i'm left with 3 rims of the same kind and the other 1 more is a different wan. who is the f*cking world wanna steal 1 rim. they are really dum f*cks.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
tatatititututoto said:
i also kena mah. these mother f*ckers stole 1 rim from my car? wtf they wanna do with 1 rim? now i'm left with 3 rims of the same kind and the other 1 more is a different wan. who is the f*cking world wanna steal 1 rim. they are really dum f*cks.
WTF? That's the worst thing I heard so far!

Sorry to hear about that man. Maybe the lowlife thief just want one as spare. He' s probably using the same model as yours. Or lack of time to steal the remaining 3.

Then again, WTF?

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
What rim you use la?
Where and when it was stolen?

I know it's hard to find just one rim, esp. 15" and above - I know coz I'm looking for one piece of 15" rim as spare and haven't found any for months!
Chop shops/Tyre shop always wanna sell it in all four..

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
the black colour SPOOM, 15"... went to the shop i bought it from, the guys just laugh and say he will sell it in a set of four. 1 unit kenot sell.

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
fiore & VR4 bodyparts are so rare & expensive nowadays, and this MF idiot just go around & stole it just like that damn. expensive wheels are another thing, expensive cool stuff, I couldnt imagine if I found my cars on bricks...hu hu, thats why I leave my saga standard, but I always envy with other saga with fiore parts on, so nice but when the parts get crushed/broken, it will be a nigtmare to find the the expensive parts...long live saga.

ps: cool website darahhitam, maybe we can meet someday, I'm the one who bought ur rear drum set.

cheers

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
tatatititututoto said:
the black colour SPOOM, 15"... went to the shop i bought it from, the guys just laugh and say he will sell it in a set of four. 1 unit kenot sell.
you mean SPOON?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ford today officially announced the sale of Aston Martin to an investment group lead by Prodrive founder and chairman David Richards. The deal — expected to close during the second quarter — is valued at $925 million, the company said. Ford plans to retain a small $77 million stake in Aston.

The new owner of Aston Martin is a consortium comprised of: David Richards, founder and chairman of Prodrive, a world-leading...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience