Vq25 neo

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Brother meazmi;

Can you post the picture? Will be good too if you can get me the dimension of the engine bay and dash. You knowlah....I want to convert my Sonata to Nissan....it is like a Korean becoming a Japanese.....:biggrin:
mitsu mount & nissan mount same?

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Yes , wiring for the vq engine must be very, very accurate coz a loose wire will make your car run with many problems and your wireman pulling his hair out! Wiring for VQs really need the best man to undertake the job. Wow ! neo vq cost so much after trade in? Really blood suckers those chop shops! If you are not in a hurry ( to swap engine) try to scout other chop shops, you might find a cheaper and lower mileage one. Although my engine not the NEO version , it had only 85k mileage and cost me RM4.5k to purchase, install & wire up the engine. That was many years ago . Maybe secondhand parts have increase prices over the years due to Malaysia Boleh!:biggrin:
i thought 3L n a33 h/cut not laku one? :hmmmm:

saw few shop keep till dust cover whole body.. haha

i want neo.... :burnout: too bad no manual :bawling:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
mitsu mount & nissan mount same?

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

i thought 3L n a33 h/cut not laku one? :hmmmm:

saw few shop keep till dust cover whole body.. haha

i want neo.... :burnout: too bad no manual :bawling:
Aiyah Buy Neo and swap your mt to it loh.. Bell housing same right?:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Nissan and mitsui mounting not the same , but can cut and paste. Only more money $$$

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Aiyah Buy Neo and swap your mt to it loh.. Bell housing same right?:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Nissan and mitsui mounting not the same , but can cut and paste. Only more money $$$
investing jackpot now.. haha

meazmi

Jun 9, 2010
shah alam
Brother meazmi;

Can you post the picture? Will be good too if you can get me the dimension of the engine bay and dash. You knowlah....I want to convert my Sonata to Nissan....it is like a Korean becoming a Japanese.....:biggrin:
sorry bro, little bit bz..will try upload the pic, but not today lh :sleep:
hehe why not just letgo the sonata n grab the nissan...confirm 100% become nissan :biggrin::burnout:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
too shine... put neo + TT besome hidden dragon better :love:
ya lah bro agree, that day i service my alternator beside my car got 1 Mazda modified turbo inside .
car outlook very stock one, really like stock. no sticker, spoiler & body kits. this is called power sia.:love::love::love:

tambah super charger lagi best, smooth in power.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
ya lah bro agree, that day i service my alternator beside my car got 1 Mazda modified turbo inside .
car outlook very stock one, really like stock. no sticker, spoiler & body kits. this is called power sia.:love::love::love:

tambah super charger lagi best, smooth in power.
I have one rwd junk car which always smoke ppl driving new models . That is my hidden dragon hehehe...

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
must be honda liao lar , btw that one not junk is a gem :thefinger:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
That one u need to ask tailor sb3 Liao,or maybe he buys his 4th car ler.
Btw 7/25 got time to TT Bo? May be I will at kl at that time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, anyone know how to clean cylinder head? to remove all the dark colour that stick to the cylinder head...i know it can remove with an acid but i dunno wat acid...mind to share........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience