Engine and Performance

Votech Volt Master And Grounding Kits For Sale

votech

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.votechperformance.com.my
Votech photo gallery

Naza Citra, Subaru WRX, Kelisa, Myvi, Honda Civic 2.0, Gen2, Volvo S60T, Waja 1.6, Suzuki Swift photo uploaded

Votech Photo Gallery

Honda Accord 2.4 photo coming soon...

Whoever have votech product install, we welcome you to send us your photo to [email protected], and we will upload to the gallery for you.

drnaz

Feb 14, 2006
PM me the price for complete installation. how many points? thanks

darenong

Mar 7, 2006
brudder got dyno on honda city gah ? me planning to get vs and gk ... not sure which brand to go ler .... pls pm me best price for honda city 03

SuperDuper

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Klang Klang Klang
Visit site
i wonder will bit be a huge diff if we insalled both grounding n d voltage thngy.. any1 has some review? coz thnk if little diff.. dun thnk worth 2 pay 4 both ... might as well get 1 enough? no offence.. haha..

votech

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.votechperformance.com.my
darenorg. We dont have any dyno result for Honda City yet. be we do have our happy honda city customer. anywhere you got PM on the pricing.

Superduper, huge different we dont dare to said. from the dyno result we have. 1 to 3 bhp increase is for sure if you using both VS and GK. 1 to 3 bhp look very much less, but most our customer is statisfied with the performance and money spend for our product.
The major function for VS and GK is not to increase your car performance. is work to stablelize your car electrical current. which mean you will have batter smooth drive, increase bhp and improve torque is an bonus effect for VS and GK. From all the dyno result we can see after install VS and GK, you got much more smooth powerband rather than the stock setting jagged line.
if you see the lamda result. it actually improve your FC after install VS and GK. with condition driver need to remain the same driving style as previous.
We normally recommand customer to get both is their budget allow. else go for VS first as GK will not stablelise your electrical current.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:confused:waja engine change mivec engine 1.6 tiptronic.. i fill up rm30 i can get 120km odo so any can help
solve this problem>????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience