Votech Volt Master And Grounding Kits For Sale

votech

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.votechperformance.com.my
Votech Volt Master - The Performance Voltage Stablizer for Your Ride
Feel free to drop by our official website www.votechperformance.com.my

Votech Volt Master (voltage stablelizer)is a ‘Plug and Use’ device designed to reduce or stabilize the voltage fluctuation in a car electrical and electronic system.

As we can see that more and more cars on the road today are running on electronic control (EFI) and also the increasing number of electrical and electronic circuits and gadgets being installed to improve the ride performance and comfort, all these demand for cleaner and more stable DC power supply in order to perform at its optimum level.

Unknown to most, the output from the car alternator is not pure DC which is transferred as noise through the supply line to the electrical and electronic system in the car. Also, due to the variation of RPM of the engine during driving, the voltage fluctuation is great. Car makers have introduce batteries to overcome this problem however, due to great demand for stable power supply by sensitive and high speed electronic devices, the battery alone is not effective enough to react to the voltage swing or fluctuation and has no capability to filter out high frequency noise picked up from the alternator itself. This causes the electrical and electronic components not performing at optimum level and noises can cause error to the ECU and other electronics system in the car.

Volt Master is designed to improve the electrical, electronic and overall car performance by improving performance loss associated with the supply voltage fluctuation and alternator noise problem.

Some benefits that Volt Master can show:

• Increased Torque*
• Better throttle response*
• Brighter headlights*
• Improved audio quality*
• Improved Fuel Efficiency*
• Colder air-con*
• Longer battery life*

*Actually effectiveness varies by vehicle and personal drivability.

Check out the latest in Votech VS development. We have go to the extreme to put the VS to Dyno test. Check out the Dyno result from Speedworks here:

Votech Volt Master Dyno Test

Nissan Sentra 1.6 AT 1995 Dyno Chart. Notice HP and torque improvement over all range. Votech Volt Master is designed to work multi rev range.

More Dyno Result Click Here

Some features of Votech Volt Master:

• Built in Safety Fuse to prevent short circuit
• Silicone sealed ABS plastic casing that withstand heat and water proofing(but do not allow unit to touch the extractor or subject to water/water spray)
• Built in Battery Indicator and indicator circuit to indicatate that unit is connected properly and working
• High voltage caps
• Low Power Comsuption indicator circuit when engine off (no risk of dead battery)

Volt Master is different from other voltage stablizer in the market as it comes with a built in battery indicator which is a useful tool for trouble shooting and battery health dianogsis. The indicator consist of 3 LEDs which light up based on battery/charging condition.

Refer to the pictures and its explaination:

All 3 LED light up when engine on: Battery condition and charging is good (when engine is on). The green LED usually dun light up after the engine is off.

Only 2 LED light up when engine on: Battery condition and charging is normal/not as good. Your car may have alot of electrical load connected to the power system and battery charging performance is not as efficient (starts to degrade).

Only 2 LED light up when engine is off: Battery is at normal condition.

Only the Red LED light up: This indicates battery weak in either condition and you may have difficulties to start the car.

Water spray test: As some enquiry have asked us if it is safe to wash the engine bay since the VS is there. The answer is a positive YES!. We have decided to publish here how we test the units. Yes, we used a fire hose and spray directly on the VS and the unit is still good.

Votech Volt Master comes with 180 Days Limited Care Warranty

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Votech Grounding Kit - High Quality Grounding Kit

Yes! Its finally here. What have been used in our rides is now made available by demand.

The new Votech Grounding Kit designed and developed by our technical team is safe and reliable and provides a low resistance ground path.

Some benefits of better grounding path is as follow:

• Increased Torque*
• Better response*
• Brighter headlights*
• Better starting ability*
• Improved Fuel Efficiency*

*Actually effectiveness varies by vehicle and personal drivability.

Votech Grounding Kit provides direct ground path from battery negative to body, chassis, and engine components to give extreme improvement on electrical circulation. The higher resistance of factory grounds, effect the ignition system and obstructs the primary potential. Votech Grounding Kit uses suitable and thick gauge copper cable, and connects directly from the cylinder head and other points under the hood to the battery, to provide an ultra low resistance connection.This will increase the primary potential of regular cars to ignition tuned vehicles.

To futher improve the grounding kit performance, plastic enclosed gold plated solid distribution block with allen key cable secure system is used along with thick solid gold plated lugs to improve the contact resistance and prevent oxidation on the exposed contact over time which will degrade the effectiveness of the ground path.

[High quality plastic enclosed gold plated solid distribution block with allen key cable secure system]

[High quality thick copper cable with thick gold plated lugs for good low resistance ground path]

The voltage stablizer and grounding kit gives the best performance when used together

Who ever intrested can PM me for the pricing and detail. Alternatively, can send an email to [email protected]

Both Voltage Stablizer and Grounding Kit comes with FREE INSTALATION WITHIN KLANG VALLEYand can be sold separately.

Special Discount will be given if BOTH PURCHASED TOGETHER

Installation pictures:

[Votech VM and GK1 fitted on a Black Gen2 Hi Line M/T]

More Installation Photo Click Here

For more detail support and enquiry kindly contact:
[email protected] - for pricing, resellership, deallership and etc
[email protected] - for technical detail and support, warranty issue and etc

Last edited:

KEVIN(8006)

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
BRO WHATS THE PRICE INCLUSIVE INSTALLATION ?

votech

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.votechperformance.com.my
Originally posted by KEVIN(8006)@Mar 8 2005, 22:48
BRO WHATS THE PRICE INCLUSIVE INSTALLATION ?
kevin, the price is include installation. you can PM me for the price, cause i need to protect my distributor, so is not convienent for me to post the price here. but i can ensure you the price is far lower than market price. this is the deal i only make for forumer.

aircool, i have reply your PM. let me know if you didnt get it. Thank you

ipin

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
votech,
PM me your best price including installation.
TQ

EvoIV

Mar 9, 2005
UGPM

t.e

Dec 22, 2004
pm me your best price + installation and your place pls..

Status
Not open for further replies.