Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

VOGTLAND Sport Lowering Spring from Germany

andysky5

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
VOGTLAND Sport Lowering Spring

Vogtland Lowering Sport Springs are made in Hagen-Hohenlimburg, Germany and TUV tested with original equipment manufacture ( OEM ) quality and carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Springs are produced using special oil tempered spring alloys, using the cold coiling process machinery developed by Wafios Machinery Corporation. This achieves low spring weight with high material strength and the desired effect of uniformly reducing the un-spring weight of the vehicle by optimizing the handling performance characteristics. Suspension springs are tempered, shoot peened and preset to ensure a consistent supension function and ride height. Low grade value brand springs will loose length with dynamic inpact, but not Vogtland. Vogtland Sport Lowering Springs and suspension are engineered for each make | model using stock Shocks.

** 100% Original Made in Germany !!!

Available for :

Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Perodua, Proton, Subaru, Suzuki, Mazda, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Kia, Ford, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Volkwagen, Rover, Mini.

Interested pls pm or call for best price : 017-3526055 (andy)

COD Location: Rev Performance @ No.7, Jln PJS11/24, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Selangor (1st floor).

CLICK HERE to check out my other sales Item !! :burnout:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rev-Performance-Auto/194149357289701

Thanks for Viewing !!

Attachments

Last edited:

nd_summer

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
bro, could you quote me a set of the spring for Nissan grand livina. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys,
I'm new around here.

Well..I would like to know, is it worth it if I install/convert my Wira to a Lancer GSR machine?

Do anyone here know the market price for the half cut?

Regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience