VIVA Members

headshot

May 26, 2005
any viva owner thinking bout bolt-on turbo? think to get 1 set but where to find the price?any other mods need to be done in order to install bolt-on? and any consequences on my ride in term of performance, durability, side effect thing?

amrancharger

Jul 19, 2006
any viva owner thinking bout bolt-on turbo? think to get 1 set but where to find the price?any other mods need to be done in order to install bolt-on? and any consequences on my ride in term of performance, durability, side effect thing?
better go for transplant...
bot is a hassle and are more expensive rather than a transplant...this is usually the case...

but if u're determine..there's always a way...

if im wrong..pls any sifu correct me....

navz

Nov 11, 2007
im planing to put a open pod on my viva..maybe will put apexi dual funnel power intake..any comment ? is it wise ? i heard apexi filteration is among the best..

Nov 28, 2008
er..has anyone done servicing outside the p2 sc?
wat brand of oil would u recommend and the viscosity?
i hate those customer serv at p2...
during weekend will alwys be full..then they act so much... :thefinger:
damn..maybe others place is not so bad..but i'm getting irritated everytime i go for servicing...!! :mad:
New member here...location:KL. Nice to be here.
I've been servicing regularly outside. Bad experience wif P2 Service centers.
My car mileage is now 28k plus & have been servicing outside since it was 10k plus.
Currently using...Q8 Semi Syn 5W-30. Recommended.

headshot

May 26, 2005
who can create the banner for our viva division in ZTH? ZTH:Viva:biggrin:

et5828

Sep 13, 2004
I own a viva and a kelisa, both equally fun to drive!
I hope i can make meet u guys and share my pass kelisa mods experience~ Now i will start play new with DVVT technology

kelisa6009

Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
am organizing a small TT to weight our car using a weight machine in one of the recycle collection centre...anyone instrested to join me pls let me know...RM10/- will be charge....

Date: 11.1.2009

Time: 10.00 am

Attendance:

1) kelisa6009
2) Ah Lok
3) Eddie
4) Danny
5) Siew Keong
6) Jin taikor
7) Daniel (DC2)
8) Kelvin
9) Et5828
10)

time to know how heavy your car!!!!!

Cam

May 9, 2009
me also drive viva lorr

Bump: me also drive viva lorr

May 15, 2009
Am selling off my Viva used as 2nd car and hardly used.. Ad with pic can be found at "The Marketplace" under Car for Sale. Selling due to car hardly used and might as well sell off..

Perodua Viva 660 Manual May 2007 For Sale. Body-coloured bumpers, door handles & side mirrors. Car comes with matching sport rims, JPJ approved tinting, LED boot light & auto door lock.
Used as 2nd car, lady driven & car in mint condition. Car most of the time kept under covered parking. Mileage 22k km and under warranty. Just done major service & uses Perodua Gold premium engine oil. Very economical car & accident free. For Serious Buyers only.
Please contact 012-3359396 RM21,900 Neg.

Bump: Am selling off my Viva used as 2nd car and hardly used.. Ad with pic can be found at "The Marketplace" under Car for Sale. Selling due to car hardly used and might as well sell off..

Perodua Viva 660 Manual May 2007 For Sale. Body-coloured bumpers, door handles & side mirrors. Car comes with matching sport rims, JPJ approved tinting, LED boot light & auto door lock.
Used as 2nd car, lady driven & car in mint condition. Car most of the time kept under covered parking. Mileage 22k km and under warranty. Just done major service & uses Perodua Gold premium engine oil. Very economical car & accident free. For Serious Buyers only.
Please contact 012-3359396 RM21,900 Neg.

Hello Friends

How to get waja Auto Flip Side Mirror with LED Signal?
If you have info, please inform me..

Regards