Visworks' Dragmachine

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by eovaz@Apr 19 2004, 01:00 AM
hey buddies.. if i'm not mistaken, i heard ppl saying that on 2nd of may, sepang track will be having touring car race huh? the drag event on 1st of may is not yet really confirmed rite?

TEAM VAZ-MAZ PERFORMANCE
MICROTECH AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEM
last spoke to the Sepang Drag Organiser few days ago... the Drag on May 1st is CONFIRM!!...

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
sorry for bringing back old topic...
but...
VISWORK.,..YOU'RE THE MAN!!!
ur gti was superb!!!
tapau skyline dey!!!!
congratulations to viswork for his VISciousWORK!!!

speedyman

Feb 7, 2004
u think he is the faster meh....i dun think so coz he is using NOS ,but this thing just the driver know 1 u dun belive a lot...man ! n u know this car spec not 2 hard 2 fine 1 n then all is depend on forman 1 n wat fuel is he using man B) i'm not lie 2 u tat is true ...........if u dun belive it then next sesion u can c a new face with same spec with this car but NOT SAME forman . sori i talk 2 u like this coz i just want 2 teach u onli i not so clever but i dun wan ppl b a PIG GUY !!!!!

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
he's using race fuel and DID NOT pump NOS....u can see...his car speed was stagnent..no suddeny burst of energy...so its obvious....
besides..those at stake is not worth risking the engine withi NOS

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
simon...

the Vis machine wuz running NOS too...
race fuel is no doubt...
he also did some minor mods over the last time...

he used to be doing early 11's only...now he's managed to dip to late 10's...

something not easily done....

alot of talk and hype about who's POWER car coming out la...watch out la...this la that la... but hey...the last man standing proves to be the Champion...no arguments bout that...

they've managed to build a very strong and reliable engine to last through many races...unlike some who only make BIG power but don't even last 1 round....

;)

voltron

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
viswork gti,
the champ last nite,
doesnt mattter nos or no nos,
winning is winning.
but why the hell apollo motorsport cefiro didnt make it?
engine problem ke?

recca82

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Klang
Visit site
Damn...last nites race between Viswork n skyline was hot...couldn't imagine the power dat GTi has...*respect,respect* B)

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by speedyman@May 2 2004, 04:24 AM
u think he is the faster meh....i dun think so coz he is using NOS ,but this thing just the driver know 1 u dun belive a lot...man ! n u know this car spec not 2 hard 2 fine 1 n then all is depend on forman 1 n wat fuel is he using man B) i'm not lie 2 u tat is true ...........if u dun belive it then next sesion u can c a new face with same spec with this car but NOT SAME forman . sori i talk 2 u like this coz i just want 2 teach u onli i not so clever but i dun wan ppl b a PIG GUY !!!!!
if the skyline don't use NOS...its his own loss la... Don't blame the GTi for being fast! =)

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by simonchangwaimun@May 2 2004, 11:46 AM
he's using race fuel and DID NOT pump NOS....u can see...his car speed was stagnent..no suddeny burst of energy...so its obvious....
besides..those at stake is not worth risking the engine withi NOS
Just because his speed was stagnent doesn't mean he wasn't using NOS. THere's more than 1 way to inject NOS into the engine. He could have made it something like the ZEX kit... where NOS is injected eventually when you full throttle. Sudden burst of speed only happens in movies and games! =)

I doubt he isn't using NOS. Why wanna leave NOS out when its legal? After everyone else use NOS except you, then ownself rugi only.

It was fun watching the GTi take on the skyline. Bloooody fast man the GTi !!! DAmmit... when reached finish line, the skyline was AT LEAST still 50metres behind!! This was during the semifinals. Finals was GTi vs EVO6... who would've thought mitsu will eat skylines! HAhaha... The skyline that went againts the GTi had this sweeeeet misfiring sound! Dunno how to explain wat it sounded like... it was sweeeeet!

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
and wat?
viswork's GTi STILL no intercooler ar??

vis

Jan 18, 2004
Originally posted by simonchangwaimun@May 2 2004, 03:24 AM
sorry for bringing back old topic...
but...
VISWORK.,..YOU'RE THE MAN!!!
ur gti was superb!!!
tapau skyline dey!!!!
congratulations to viswork for his VISciousWORK!!!
thanks a lot~~~~~ ;) last time cannot make it because of jump start .... luckly this time not let u all down....we get it!!!!!!we will carry on and make it better in the future :D :D :D :D

vis

Jan 18, 2004
Originally posted by speedyman@May 2 2004, 04:24 AM
not really fast lar.... :o still have to improve but anyway the trophy is at viswork now :D :D :D cannot using nos for category A???please check it out for the rules & regulations.if not clever enough, please learn more before teaching people....... :angry:

vis

Jan 18, 2004
Originally posted by sum-dum-fuk@May 2 2004, 01:38 PM
simon...

the Vis machine wuz running NOS too...
race fuel is no doubt...
he also did some minor mods over the last time...

he used to be doing early 11's only...now he's managed to dip to late 10's...

something not easily done....

alot of talk and hype about who's POWER car coming out la...watch out la...this la that la... but hey...the last man standing proves to be the Champion...no arguments bout that...

they've managed to build a very strong and reliable engine to last through many races...unlike some who only make BIG power but don't even last 1 round....

;)
really not that easy to be a champion and build a strong and reliable engine....but at least we try and we make it;) still have to improve a lot & hope that we can make it more well in next drag battle~anyway,thanks for supporting us! :P

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by vis+May 3 2004, 01:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vis @ May 3 2004, 01:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-speedyman@May 2 2004, 04:24 AM
not really fast lar.... :o still have to improve but anyway the trophy is at viswork now :D :D :D cannot using nos for category A???please check it out for the rules & regulations.if not clever enough, please learn more before teaching people....... :angry: [/b][/quote]
ahahaha... !! =) True..true...

Anyway... congrats man! Would love to get the experience to check out your car or even sit in it if got the chance! Damn mean machine u got there man! Fast car... fast car...! IF only my car was half the car urs is! Hahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

Posting this on behalf of the owners of My Ride Autogrooming

My Ride is now located at Taman Melawati (7 Shops after 7 Eleven)

&

Wangsa Melawati (Corner Lot opposite Petronas)

Many good packages available but there is a signature program which you guys must visit to know.

Thats all for now. Update you guys more later. Anyhow for customers feel free to leave your comment here....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience