VIP Style Cars

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
cheapest is 680 per piece maybe can cheaper i think , yup multi hole la but if anybody wants can take this rims or choose got two more design (brand new). I want to get somethign else

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
dat sonata that i saw was stock.. he juz change the rim but really looks different... hehe

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
miata said:
cheapest is 680 per piece maybe can cheaper i think , yup multi hole la but if anybody wants can take this rims or choose got two more design (brand new). I want to get somethign else
miata...rm680 for 19" tyre?! what brand? nangkang agg?? hehe

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

not mine....wekeke its my friend's friend car. is it vip enough?or just elegant look??

Last edited:

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
680bucks for 19" damn cheap wo... can consider it.. lol

the e-class david taiko posted it b4.. like the e-class so much... super lowed.. hahah
i saw a s-class at taman tun friday night.. black car, black tinted with black rim and chrome outside the rim.. damn nice... i was like "OMG~~~~~~~~~ its really damn!!!".. haha

Last edited:

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
really???im sorry for that...just realise this forum...only read the #1 and #2 pages.took this pic last february when i went bank to indo.as i know this car is using air runner kit...hehe sorry for the double posting!:_:

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
as i know merz was easy to mod.only put some vip bodykit like faboulus,etc, put a big rims (20" and above),and slam it to the ground..... the biggest problem is just $$$ hahaha

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

just wanna share the white xtrail... that one using escalade body parts.sorry i havent the front view of this car.. but actually is not VIP enough...more to the DUB style isnt it?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
satellite83 said:
as i know merz was easy to mod.only put some vip bodykit like faboulus,etc, put a big rims (20" and above),and slam it to the ground..... the biggest problem is just $$$ hahaha
satellite83....really respect those indonesians...they really have the guts to do all the extreme stuffs!! airs...20"...fully kitted on a merz!! hahaha....dont think u will c that regularly in KL...maybe in bangsar...

thanks for the pic anyway....cheers

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
satellite83,ur fren from indonesia??But wanna to ask why got many big big rims VIP indonesia car oso take a pic at there??There look like a tyre shop only woh~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few second ago i saw my cars picture in the internet..the suspect want to sell the car which is lower price than the market...i really2 recognized the part of the car..that belonging to me before..but have been stolen a year ago.....So,,,what should i do now??any member can help me??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience