Viking Tyres launched in Malaysia

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Have tried it abit hard in the wet?
Haven't yet. Last time A-Drive when it is wet, 1st gear change to 2nd gear on full throttle around 5000rpm plus, front wheel will spin and lose grip for a while. Viking don't know yet.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Feel like not much different from my previous A-Drive only...
Both entry level mah!

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Haven't yet. Last time A-Drive when it is wet, 1st gear change to 2nd gear on full throttle around 5000rpm plus, front wheel will spin and lose grip for a while. Viking don't know yet.
That was when A-Drive almost bald, right.....:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Both entry level mah!

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

That was when A-Drive almost bald, right.....:biggrin:
Can say almost. But that was also like more than 3 months ago. Just now tried the same thing on wet tarmac. Got grip this time. Tried once only.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can say almost. But that was also like more than 3 months ago. Just now tried the same thing on wet tarmac. Got grip this time. Tried once only.
Tyre and rubber still new, soft and grip, plus plenty thread pattern. 3 months ago old tyres also not much left, maybe additional 5%, rubber harden and almost bald, and on wet sure bad loh!
All my UHP and Max performance tyres will have big different in the wet after 50% worn...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Tyre and rubber still new, soft and grip, plus plenty thread pattern. 3 months ago old tyres also not much left, maybe additional 5%, rubber harden and almost bald, and on wet sure bad loh!
All my UHP and Max performance tyres will have big different in the wet after 50% worn...
Hmm, usually this kind of tyre can last for how long? No need to be precise, just roughly the duration and distance traveled is how much?

Is UHP Ultra High Performance? Just wondering... If like that 50% worn, feel like not that long lasting if buy those tyres...

Found this at my tyre. :biggrin:

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hmm, usually this kind of tyre can last for how long? No need to be precise, just roughly the duration and distance traveled is how much?

Is UHP Ultra High Performance? Just wondering... If like that 50% worn, feel like not that long lasting if buy those tyres...

Found this at my tyre. :biggrin:

Nice Logo. Made in Malaysia

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nice Logo. Made in Malaysia
Yup, Viking logo and made in Conti factory....

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Normal users who drive more on the slow side will not find much difference when their tyres wear up to 50%, probably lower at 30% or more.
UHP tyre users who touge and drive fast will feel the difference in performance once they reach 50% wear and especially in the wet.
I have seen sports car and turbo cars changing their tyres at 50%. If it fits my car I would have bought them....:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Coincidentally only LOL!
Good timing. :biggrin:

Yup, Viking logo and made in Conti factory....

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Normal users who drive more on the slow side will not find much difference when their tyres wear up to 50%, probably lower at 30% or more.
UHP tyre users who touge and drive fast will feel the difference in performance once they reach 50% wear and especially in the wet.
I have seen sports car and turbo cars changing their tyres at 50%. If it fits my car I would have bought them....:biggrin:
Conti is from which country? Malaysian?

50% change? Rich people indeed. But buying 2nd hand tyre is good?:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of my bro's Proton Putra stolen. Location: KOI KINRARA Puchong.Date/Time: Between 1/1/11 2300hrs to 2/1/11 0400hrs. Reg.NO: BFE 8848. Car has custom bodykits and colour is RED Rosso Scuderia. Any info or leads, kindly inform 012 242 5050 or 016 260 6600. Do help to pass the message on. Thank You.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience