Veilside R34 GTR for sale

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
The interest rate should be around 4% if im not mistaken..

:)

Hahaha.. Priorities i suppose but im still young lar.. :D

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
kenny
aiya.. saw u last week in amam suria.. i was with Team City yam cha in kayu..
when wanna yc with us? will drive out my monster also.. then call nicole and russ all 3 GTR34 park together.. kekeke =p

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Eh just curious, if you all don't mind me asking, how old are you GTR owners ah?

I just turned 22 this year... wanna compare see how many years I should give myself...

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Fatality:

Aiya.. Saw me but never come and say hello. Apa lah you.. :D
Anytime can YC dude.. Im a very free guy.. Lack of better things to do.. Hehe...

eugeneleck: Im 21 bro. :)

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
eugeneleck, you are a year behind in getting a BNR34. LOL :_:

I'm MANY years behind in getting mine. Hahahahaha :confused_smile:

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Hehe... at least you're almost there with your ER34 ! Better than nothing like me :Not_Impressed:

V-Spec said:
eugeneleck, you are a year behind in getting a BNR34. LOL :_:

I'm MANY years behind in getting mine. Hahahahaha :confused_smile:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Yes but not after emptying 20 years of savings and having the need to transfer half of my salary into repayments. :shocked:

All this just to realize an 11 year old dream? Is it worth it? Some say no, some say yes. I say I dunno coz it's too late to look back. Hahahahahaha :X-:

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Well I think there's no need to look back. If you're leading a happy life with your ER34 now then why not? It's never bad to realise a dream you've always had. If I had an 11 year-old dream and I'm able to realise it, I'd be very happy. As much as my BNR34 dream isn't as old as yours, I hope to realise it as soon as possible. I'm currently facing probably the dilemma you were facing when you intended to get yours. But I really salute you for pursuing your dream and emptying 20 years of savings in it. It's nice to know someone doing this. Really gives me inspiration!

V-Spec said:
Yes but not after emptying 20 years of savings and having the need to transfer half of my salary into repayments. :shocked:

All this just to realize an 11 year old dream? Is it worth it? Some say no, some say yes. I say I dunno coz it's too late to look back. Hahahahahaha :X-:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Well glad you feel that way. Some people don't think it's wise. Asians are afterall more conservative than their western counterparts. Must have loads of savings for rainy day(s).

Now I have to slowly kumpul back my monies. Sigh...... it's a looong way to get back to where I used to be.

I still can't believe it when I took all my FD certs to the bank and told the counter staffs to gimme a Banker's Cheque for all my FDs. :retarded:

Eh, think we hijack k3nny's thread too far off the topic already. Sorry....:_:

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Haha don't think he'll mind lah... free bumps mah...

You have really got my mind tingling man... psycho me more and k3nny may just have found his baby a new daddy....

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
eugeneleck: Money is a currency. Money is used to purchase things/services.

Money saved for a rainy day will also be used ON THAT rainy day to purchase a product/service.

For me, everyday is a rainy day if i dont have my Skyline. :)

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Good point, K3nny ...

But damn it's been rainy all week up here since I got back .... What's going on here??? A sign for me to test out the ATTESSA?

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
eugeneleck
me 19 only.. so young no fun =(

kenny
haha.. duno which place u go.. just saw u zoom pass by.. btw next week me.. russ.. nic.. poroc and a few more will be going to pg.. intrested? highspeed convoy.. kekeke///

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
eyong
Attessa?? from skyline degrading too that ride meh? haha.. erm.. think i should start riding unicycle edi.. convoy to aman suria.. bunch of zth members in unicycle there.. wont that be nice sight to see?? muahahaha~!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ride proton saga blm hav juz been banged into a pajero. However, the pajero totally no damage as it has spare tayar protected its, but my saga blm bonnet damage and concave and the front bumper slightly drop. So far the other side's car no injured, I tend not to claim insurance as my ncd already up to 55%. It will be saver in long run.

The problem now is where should i go to repair my car is the best choice? proton service branch? proton authorise service? or juz normal workshop? My...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience